Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Ariana hints at another new album coming during/after the tour!

20 minutes ago, Law said:

I mean why shouldn't she feed us? She's the queen of streaming and this year has been her year, she really should take advantage of it and capitalize on it. burn1

All these Ariana albums are going to go straight to my thighs. moo1

She just might revolutionize the way female artists release records. If AG5 becomes a huge success, I can see a lot of pop stars following her route and become more consistent with their releases

There is no playbook anymore. Perhaps we as music fans just expect an album to be promoted for 2 years before the next... but I do think Ariana should be careful not to over-expose herself or over-work herself to the point of exhaustion... 

Guys chile, we know for a while that she’s working nonstop on new songs. It’s her way to cope with all the recent shit Ariana went through. Ari said that if she “wants she could do it”, doesn’t necessarily mean she WOULD. Maybe she’ll drop a mixtape? Or an album stricte for fans? Who knows 

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Nnnnnnn nicki5 

How does it feel stanning Broke Candolo who struggles to release a new song when Ariana says she will shit as much music/albums as she wants to? nicki5 

15 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Why not really? But, on the other hand, if AG5 is really the best output by her, then let it shine fully, Ariana. Don't eclipse it with another project. 

yes, sweetener was totally eclipsed, breathin suffered the most but it wouldn't reach nr 1 anyways if tyn didn't happen so...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.