Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

The Hollywood Reporter confirms mermaid theme for K4

Seems like they're generalising a tad.

On 12/7/2018 at 10:50 AM, DW said:

I want the Animal Glitter Queen back kesha1

I kind of have mixed feelings about this. I liked her old attitude and persona a lot more than now, but we already have a ton of songs in that party animal vein. Released and unreleased alike.

18 hours ago, Rosé. said:

I kind of have mixed feelings about this. I liked her old attitude and persona a lot more than now, but we already have a ton of songs in that party animal vein. Released and unreleased alike.

I'm here because of that era but now it would be awkward and nonsense I think, too many things have changed

Now I'm just waiting for new music because her voice is still amazing (even more without autotune), she can finally make rock-influenced songs but I already know I won't see tweets about vomit and weird people, funny interviews, funny youtube videos...damn she was so funny cry0

3 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

I'm here because of that era but now it would be awkward and nonsense I think, too many things have changed

Now I'm just waiting for new music because her voice is still amazing (even more without autotune), she can finally make rock-influenced songs but I already know I won't see tweets about vomit and weird people, funny interviews, funny youtube videos...damn she was so funny cry0

i hope we get more interviews (in general) with this next era. there werent many with Rainbow brit2 

On 12/10/2018 at 12:19 PM, Recycled stardust said:

I think her humour has suffered under the PC movement and her want to evolve into a "serious artist". She hasn't said "tranny" in public or online in years, despite having always used it as a affectionate term of endearment. Also a song like Grow A Pear likely wouldn't go over with many of her fans and some mainstream media today. She's basically sanitised herself, only making statements that go along with the general lefty Hollywood narrative if she says anything remotely controversial. Basically, Kesha is no longer edgy and won't be again or at least for a few years. This is sad to me, because I feel like her challenging the norm and being a bit of a bitch helped create a rich character who came across as very self aware, who loved satire and didn't take life too seriously. I fear with songs like Hymn, Here Comes the Change and Praying, she risks losing many of her great character attributes in and out of the studio.

8 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

I think her humour has suffered under the PC movement and her want to evolve into a "serious artist". She hasn't said "tranny" in public or online in years, despite having always used it as a affectionate term of endearment. Also a song like Grow A Pear likely wouldn't go over with many of her fans and some mainstream media today. She's basically sanitised herself, only making statements that go along with the general lefty Hollywood narrative if she says anything remotely controversial. Basically, Kesha is no longer edgy and won't be again or at least for a few years. This is sad to me, because I feel like her challenging the norm and being a bit of a bitch helped create a rich character who came across as very self aware, who loved satire and didn't take life too seriously. I fear with songs like Hymn, Here Comes the Change and Praying, she risks losing many of her great character attributes in and out of the studio.

Very well said cry9

1 hour ago, Rosé. said:

I wonder if she's so mature (and boring) in real life or just her public persona. If she's still the same, of course she can't be herself because she definitely doesn't want a 2018+ edition of the "Taylor Swift + Vodka = Kesha" meme xtina1

12 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

I wonder if she's so mature (and boring) in real life or just her public persona. If she's still the same, of course she can't be herself because she definitely doesn't want a 2018+ edition of the "Taylor Swift + Vodka = Kesha" meme xtina1

lmfao1 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.