Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Nicki defends rape + wants to delete Twitter

1 minute ago, 350.000.000 records sold said:

That's not defending tho.

jj4

Except she does by derailing the accusations by being ironical that everyone is a saint. Implying that all criticism is not valuable cause everybody makes “‘mistakes” as if rape is some minor mistake one can do. 

She's making a good point. That man has already been punished for his crime and now he can walk outside as a free man. The judjes have decided that he will not spent the rest of his life in jail. So he can spend his life doing good stuff. I bielieve that he can be rehabilitated into the society to a certain extent. To cancel him would not improve the situation cuz he's not in jail and it is wrong to kill him. oprah5

I really didn't wanna post on here for a while but this is the final straw for me, I've been a fan of hers since 2009 basically when she started getting some fame. I always try to be positive about certain things about Nic but I can't do it anymore, it's draining and there is no way to defend this bullshit. I'm done, her music will forever be something special to me but right now I need a long break from her. I'm just tired and I'm saying this as her hardcore stan. 

Oh, for fucks sake. 

You're not perfect if you're late to work. You're not perfect if you lie, or miss an appointment, or miss a payment on something.  

That doesn't apply to sexually assaulting someone. No amount of mental gymnastics, or assainine justifications will ever be able to boil it down to being less than perfect. 

1 minute ago, The One Beyond All said:

Wow @Yzma downvoting me. I'd like to no ur idea on Madonna collaborating with Mike Tyson  oprah5

I've not been a fan of any of her collaborations. Collaborating with Mike Tyson wasn't a good idea on her part and I don't support her for doing that. Anyway, it's one thing to collab with ONE questionable person. Stinki has been CHASING pedophiles and sex offenders for collaborations it seems and not only THAT she's also fucking them. 

4 minutes ago, Yzma said:

I've not been a fan of any of her collaborations. Collaborating with Mike Tyson wasn't a good idea on her part and I don't support her for doing that. Anyway, it's one thing to collab with ONE questionable person. Stinki has been CHASING pedophiles and sex offenders for collaborations it seems and not only THAT she's also fucking them. 

Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist and Madonna said that today he's a "role model". 

Nicki posting a pic with a rapist is not that deep in comparison.

Also is not Nicki's fault to have a pedo brother. 

Indefensible at this point. Her argument is not valid in this situation since, sure everyone makes mistakes, but only the most vile human beings are rapists and pedophiles. Both of which she has shamelessly and openly supported. Despicable human being.

I mean, Nicki’s not wrong. Everyone on Twitter does act holy and like they’ve never sinned. It’s the biggest place of “throw stones at everyone” for everything. We hold celebrities accountable when everyone on there lies and steals and cheats but doesn’t get called out for it. 

Fuck sexual assaulters. But if they did time for it and were rehabilitated they at least deserve a second chance. This doesn’t excuse their previous behavior, but by dating someone who did this in their past, you’re not defending their actions at all. Some people forgive and others hold grudges. Humanity isn’t perfect yet we act like we are behind our phone screens.

Even if we were to accept the fact that hes served his time, is it really the best look for her to be palling around with a convicted rapist who's on the sex offender registry? She seems to be oblivious to how this looks given her brother's legal problems. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.