Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Nicki defends rape + wants to delete Twitter

37 minutes ago, Manel said:

Now Milka Spinach is quite unbearable, but this tweet is a fact tbh

Nnnn but she said this in defense of somebody's whose past is written in legal papers and a literal jury found him guilty and a judge sent him to prison ari9

1 hour ago, Yzma said:

Or maybe insensitivity towards rape runs in the family. brit1 

It makes you wonder about her, on a serious note, given the crimes of her brother. 

There's no way you can be this blithe about sexual assault and rape unless you've had to deal with it alot. 

4 hours ago, The One Beyond All said:

She's making a good point. That man has already been punished for his crime and now he can walk outside as a free man. The judjes have decided that he will not spent the rest of his life in jail. So he can spend his life doing good stuff. I bielieve that he can be rehabilitated into the society to a certain extent. To cancel him would not improve the situation cuz he's not in jail and it is wrong to kill him. oprah5

Ooh but you aren't a survivor of sexual assault are you? Let me serve you some real tea.

Sexual assault haunts its victims for a lifetime, it fucks you up, gives you constant fear and anxiety, leaves you depressed, leads you to never trust anyone sexually, and can leave you with PTSD. All of that, plus the fact that many rape and sexual assault perpetrators never get justice brought to them, including the person who did those things to me. No one is a saint, sure, but rapists and assaulters have their own fiery, painful, merciless reserved circle in hell for what they do to people. Completing a prison sentence means jack shit, it doesn't wash the blood off your hands for your past mistakes; if you commit criminal acts, those are a part of your history, your legacy. (P.S. US prisons aren't exactly great at that whole rehabilitation thing in any aspect, may it be drug or mental)

Now, here's a question. If he did something that can haunt the person he hurt a lifetime, should it not haunt him for his lifetime?

5 hours ago, Law said:

Ooh but you aren't a survivor of sexual assault are you? Let me serve you some real tea.

Sexual assault haunts its victims for a lifetime, it fucks you up, gives you constant fear and anxiety, leaves you depressed, leads you to never trust anyone sexually, and can leave you with PTSD. All of that, plus the fact that many rape and sexual assault perpetrators never get justice brought to them, including the person who did those things to me. No one is a saint, sure, but rapists and assaulters have their own fiery, painful, merciless reserved circle in hell for what they do to people. Completing a prison sentence means jack shit, it doesn't wash the blood off your hands for your past mistakes; if you commit criminal acts, those are a part of your history, your legacy. (P.S. US prisons aren't exactly great at that whole rehabilitation thing in any aspect, may it be drug or mental)

Now, here's a question. If he did something that can haunt the person he hurt a lifetime, should it not haunt him for his lifetime?

Well, then why rapists are not senteced to prison for all their life? Here some tea:  there are MANY more crimes that haunt the victms for a lifetime and rapists are not the worst kind of criminals. A murder is worst and a corrupted politician who fucks up an entire country can ruin the lives of many more people. The point is that the justice system believes on the rehabilitation concept. To kill the criminal would be primitive. If the criminal repent for that one single crime and then spend the rest of the life by doing good stuff, then it is possible to forgive him.

Forgive=\= defend the crime!!!

It is not easy at all to forgive btw. It takes real strength to forgive a rapist. Nicki and Madonna have that strenght. Queens of forgiveness oprah1

9 hours ago, Umbreon said:

I mean, Nicki’s not wrong. Everyone on Twitter does act holy and like they’ve never sinned. It’s the biggest place of “throw stones at everyone” for everything. We hold celebrities accountable when everyone on there lies and steals and cheats but doesn’t get called out for it. 

Fuck sexual assaulters. But if they did time for it and were rehabilitated they at least deserve a second chance. This doesn’t excuse their previous behavior, but by dating someone who did this in their past, you’re not defending their actions at all. Some people forgive and others hold grudges. Humanity isn’t perfect yet we act like we are behind our phone screens.

This tea1

8 hours ago, River Song said:

Nnnn but she said this in defense of somebody's whose past is written in legal papers and a literal jury found him guilty and a judge sent him to prison ari9

Oh yeah I know, but I meant that this tweet taken out of this context is actually pretty true.

18 hours ago, Simón. said:

Except she does by derailing the accusations by being ironical that everyone is a saint. Implying that all criticism is not valuable cause everybody makes “‘mistakes” as if rape is some minor mistake one can do. 

Omg you went off. How is what she said anything but defending him? rip4

18 hours ago, Simón. said:

Except she does by derailing the accusations by being ironical that everyone is a saint. Implying that all criticism is not valuable cause everybody makes “‘mistakes” as if rape is some minor mistake one can do.  

Or the mistake she mentioned was that she dated a guy like him, her mistake, not his, idk . jj4 Wtf she finds all these guy btw. lol3

9 hours ago, The One Beyond All said:

Well, then why rapists are not senteced to prison for all their life? Here some tea:  there are MANY more crimes that haunt the victms for a lifetime and rapists are not the worst kind of criminals. A murder is worst and a corrupted politician who fucks up an entire country can ruin the lives of many more people. The point is that the justice system believes on the rehabilitation concept. To kill the criminal would be primitive. If the criminal repent for that one single crime and then spend the rest of the life by doing good stuff, then it is possible to forgive him.

Forgive=\= defend the crime!!!

It is not easy at all to forgive btw. It takes real strength to forgive a rapist. Nicki and Madonna have that strenght. Queens of forgiveness oprah1

Are you fucking serious, did you not read ANYTHING that I said, or take my experience with the matter into account? You’re extrapolating a story of rehabilitation and change for a person you don’t even know. I gave you point blank no sugar coated tea, coming from someone that has both been sexually assaulted and gone through the process, and also knows a lot about US law and the legal system, yet you still sit there and act like it’s all okay? You (I’m assuming) don’t even live in the US and know nothing about our legal system, yet you think you have authority or a place to speak on this matter? Fuck you and your apologist self.

If you were raped or assaulted you’d know the hurt that it brings to survivors and how hard it is to even lift the guilt off yourself, let alone forgive the person that did those things to you. You’re an awful person for insinuating that people like me who haven’t “forgiven” their assaulter or rapist are weak, let alone the fact that your logic is fucked for thinking that Nicki, who isn’t even the person he raped, is strong for “forgiving” him. That doesn’t matter at all, she has nothing to do with the person he committed his crimes towards.

Think and read before you even lay a finger on a key, and realize the shit you’re spewing out.

2 hours ago, Law said:

Are you fucking serious, did you not read ANYTHING that I said, or take my experience with the matter into account? You’re extrapolating a story of rehabilitation and change for a person you don’t even know. I gave you point blank no sugar coated tea, coming from someone that has both been sexually assaulted and gone through the process, and also knows a lot about US law and the legal system, yet you still sit there and act like it’s all okay? You (I’m assuming) don’t even live in the US and know nothing about our legal system, yet you think you have authority or a place to speak on this matter? Fuck you and your apologist self.

If you were raped or assaulted you’d know the hurt that it brings to survivors and how hard it is to even lift the guilt off yourself, let alone forgive the person that did those things to you. You’re an awful person for insinuating that people like me who haven’t “forgiven” their assaulter or rapist are weak, let alone the fact that your logic is fucked for thinking that Nicki, who isn’t even the person he raped, is strong for “forgiving” him. That doesn’t matter at all, she has nothing to do with the person he committed his crimes towards.

Think and read before you even lay a finger on a key, and realize the shit you’re spewing out.

Im not saying that you are weak. I'm saying that it takes strength to forgive.

For instance Madonna was raped many times yet she collaborated with and praised a rapist. Why? Because she believes in rehabilitation, second chances and that ppl can change and become good.

It is up to the law and the judjes to decide the punishment of a crime. If Petty is not in jail rn is cuz his crime was not worthy a life sentence. Therefore he can walk free now and be in a relationship with another woman and build a family etc. 

Nicki is acting in agreement with the law. So the all thing is just a matter of moral values.

Welp, I find hilarious to see social media judjing about moral lol it's like nobody has ever sinned, right? 

1 hour ago, The One Beyond All said:

Im not saying that you are weak. I'm saying that it takes strength to forgive.

For instance Madonna was raped many times yet she collaborated with and praised a rapist. Why? Because she believes in rehabilitation, second chances and that ppl can change and become good.

It is up to the law and the judjes to decide the punishment of a crime. If Petty is not in jail rn is cuz his crime was not worthy a life sentence. Therefore he can walk free now and be in a relationship with another woman and build a family etc. 

Nicki is acting in agreement with the law. So the all thing is just a matter of moral values.

Welp, I find hilarious to see social media judjing about moral lol it's like nobody has ever sinned, right? 

There’s a difference between something small and petty like lying or sleeping around, it’s another to rape someone, point blank periodt.

1 minute ago, Law said:

There’s a difference between something small and petty like lying or sleeping around, it’s another to rape someone, point blank periodt.

I never said that rape is not a big deal. It's actually one of the worst crimes and even worst if you rape a child (aka pedophiles). 

But the justice sytem believed in a second chance for him. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.