Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Only 6 albums this decade have debuted with 1M+, 4 of them were by Taylor

Hopefully TS7 closes out the decade by bringing that number to five. moo6

Although I have serious doubts because she definitely shot herself in the foot by getting political. 

3 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

I mean if I remember correctly, 25 did 4 or 5 weeks of 1m and above in the US -- but yes, Taylor has the most entries on the list. 

I just looked out of curiosity and 25 had 3 weeks above 1 million (weeks 1, 2 and 5). That’s fucking insane dead2 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I just looked out of curiosity and 25 had 3 weeks above 1 million (weeks 1, 2 and 5). That’s fucking insane dead2 

I imagine stanning one with MULTIPLE 1m debut weeks and one that had multiple with ONE ALBUM dead4 I hope the Adele-Taylor reign never ends tbh 

On 12/7/2018 at 3:48 AM, Moonflower said:

I imagine stanning one with MULTIPLE 1m debut weeks and one that had multiple with ONE ALBUM dead4 I hope the Adele-Taylor reign never ends tbh 

I just hope she goes back the the sound of 21 jj3 

On 12/6/2018 at 8:12 PM, Ghostface said:

Image result for who said taylor swift is the music industry

ari9 teas

On 12/6/2018 at 10:08 PM, Darth Sidious said:

Gaga and Adele with Born This Way and 25

I did not know BTW had that much shock1 

7 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

I just hope she goes back the the sound of 21 jj3 

ari9 teas

I did not know BTW had that much shock1 

Well... the circumstances were a little fishy as to how she got to that number, but yeah — it did a 1m in its first week.

15 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Well... the circumstances were a little fishy as to how she got to that number, but yeah — it did a 1m in its first week.

Born This Way was discounted for 0,99 right?mad1

OT: we been knew this for around a year so the shock value is gonejj2 Anyway, that one will regain once TS7 gets 1m copies making her the ultimate album queen of this centurygaga13

1 minute ago, Littleswiftie said:

Born This Way was discounted for 0,99 right?mad1

OT: we been knew this for around a year so the shock value is gonejj2 Anyway, that one will regain once TS7 gets 1m copies making her the ultimate album queen of this centurygaga13

At the risk of stirring the shit, I believe that’s what it was moo1

2 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

even with all the BS getting thrown her way for "sacrilegious" lyrics Queen STILL pulled through gaga13 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.