Dennis Reynolds

Drake and Nicki Minaj unfollow each other on Instagram

Maybe if Millie Bobbie Brown talks more about how Drake's always texting her about young romance and how terribly he misses her they'll patch things up, since that shit seems to be right up Nicki's alley lately.

Spoiler

If you're wondering if I posted this thread solely to take this shot at both of them, the answer is yes.

5 minutes ago, River Song said:

Did they follow each other in the first place? 

I would assume so since they've done collabs up till 2017(?) and are label partners under Young Money? oprah14

56 minutes ago, Law said:

I would assume so since they've done collabs up till 2017(?) and are label partners under Young Money? oprah14

I've seen too many tweets and stories about how so and so unfollowing each other and then it turns out that they never followed each other in the first place, so i had to ask

3 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Maybe if Millie Bobbie Brown talks more about how Drake's always texting her about young romance and how terribly he misses her they'll patch things up, since that shit seems to be right up Nicki's alley lately.

Hide contents

If you're wondering if I posted this thread solely to take this shot at both of them, the answer is yes.

I was just going to say something to this effect dead2 You'd think they'd get along, with so much in common jj2 

1 hour ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

drake is over lmfao nicki unfollowed him because she knows he is getting old and the new rap boys like asap rocky and travis scott are taking over sweeties get with the programme drake is done in 2019 

Drake just got 8.7 billion streams this tear. His album is the most streamed album of the year. 

He’s been in the billboard hot 100 since his debut (he took a 3 month break off the Hot 100 only to be back there since January)

while Nicki struggles to get A single in the top 40

Are... Are you stupid?

14 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Reveal hidden contents

I don’t usually leave comments this vapid but...LMFAO. lmfao1

18 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

drake is over lmfao nicki unfollowed him because she knows he is getting old and the new rap boys like asap rocky and travis scott are taking over sweeties get with the programme drake is done in 2019 

Drake had the most weeks at #1 this entire year. 2018 was a massive year for him. How... is that being over? dead4 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe if Millie Bobbie Brown talks more about how Drake's always texting her about young romance and how terribly he misses her they'll patch things up, since that shit seems to be right up Nicki's al

I can't believe people waste time watching who follows who  but who cares, Good Form >>>>>>> Any Nicki/Drake collab  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.