Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

River Song

Too Late To Apologize, Kevin Hart Axed As Oscars Host

32 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I didn't even know he said anything. Idgi tho. "he won't apologize" but he just apologized in the tweet? 

The academy told him to apologize, he posted a video saying he won't apologize, they fired him, so his pr person grabbed his phone and tweeted that he stepped down and apologized for him katy8

I find it hard to believe no one was made aware of those tweets seeing as they've been public for nearly 10 years -- publicity stunt, maybe? Kevin can survive a few weeks of being called homophobic. 

8 minutes ago, BJORK said:

This whole tweets from 10 years ago is getting so old. We might as well all be cancelled lol

I would usually agree if he hadn't continued his homophobic behaviour since these were posted.

He is a jumped up untalented little cunt and I'm so glad this has backfired for him 

24 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

I would usually agree if he hadn't continued his homophobic behaviour since these were posted.

He is a jumped up untalented little cunt and I'm so glad this has backfired for him 

eek - he’s a rat jumping around the corner waiting for A FOOD

4 hours ago, attitude said:

I find it hard to believe no one was made aware of those tweets seeing as they've been public for nearly 10 years -- publicity stunt, maybe? Kevin can survive a few weeks of being called homophobic. 

He'd rather be exposed as a homophobe as a publicity stunt than host the Oscars which would further his career more? um1 

TBH he should not be held accountable for what he said 10 years ago. I really feel sorry for him, he does not deserve this treatment.

Hopefully he changes his mind and hosts the Oscars. I really could not cope with someone like Ellen hosting again - so annoying!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.