Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

2019 Grammy Awards Nominations

3 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Plus Pop Solo Performance for God Is A Woman. 

Thank you. I had to leave and didn’t get to the minor awards yet. I don’t think her 2 nominations are even televised on the Prime Time show... 

6 minutes ago, ajp said:

Thank you. I had to leave and didn’t get to the minor awards yet. I don’t think her 2 nominations are even televised on the Prime Time show... 

I think Pop Vocal is televised though. Or it used to be before. 

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

The whole pop category is in the pre-show now, except for pop duo/group which is still in the main show. gaga12

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Oh, I wasn't aware of this. Thanks. 

But I don’t think the minor awards are set in stone. If they got Taylor or Ariana to perform at the Grammys, they would move the Pop Vocal Album category to the main event. 

On 12/7/2018 at 11:22 AM, Ghostface said:

On 12/7/2018 at 11:29 AM, ajp said:

The whole pop category is in the pre-show now, except for pop duo/group which is still in the main show. gaga12

There's not set rule - it depends who's nominated/going to win, if they are attending, AND/OR how many other times they're going to win an award.

For example - Ed Sheeran won both Pop Vocal Album and Pop Solo but he wasn't there so they didn't televise. The year before I don't remember if they televised one or not but I don't think they did because Adele won both and she was going to win 3 more times. 

So if Ari or Taylor is attending and one will win, then I'm sure they'll televise pop vocal album

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.