Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Xtina scored 2 Grammy nominations

3 hours ago, ajp said:

I think she should ready the next album around the Grammys - just in case rav3

I say...let her and Demi perform a powerful rendition of “Fall in Line,” snatch a win and re-release the song. Kind of like what John Legend did after the “All of Me” performance stole the show that one year. Radio was forced to immediately jump on board.

9 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I say...let her and Demi perform a powerful rendition of “Fall in Line,” snatch a win and re-release the song. Kind of like what John Legend did after the “All of Me” performance stole the show that one year. Radio was forced to immediately jump on board.

Is Demi even back from her break? 

Yas! Xtina and ha never ending impact. xtina7 

I have a feeling that she has the best chance at winning with Fall in Line but I wouldn't complain if she wins both TBH. She deserves it.  xtina5 If Demi is good and ready, maybe they can perform on the show xtina10

I'm still low-key mad that Deserve was snubbed. xtina6

I'm sorry guys, but this is kind of bull shit. I'm a fan of Kelly, P!nk, and Ariana. Undeniable talents for sure, am I right?...but these bitches did not deliver a diverse and unexpected album like Xtina did. 

I care and I don't care. Bionic and Lotus were overlooked, so it's nice to see her get some attention. Deserve and Unless It's With You are clear front runners for best vocal. The Grammy's have become a popularity contest. It's all going down hill for them though. The ratings are dropping.

Xtina deserves better. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.