Jump to content

Kesha on Instagram: “Deep Sea Galaxy”

Recommended Posts

Andrew!    12,057
Andrew!    12,057

I want odyssey to be the title so bad giveup3 it’s one word. 

Spoiler

Watch the whole mermaid thing be about the cruise dead2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    13,434

Icon beauty cry9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew!    12,057
4 minutes ago, Dan said:

Icon beauty cry9 

Honestly, I was just thinking about how her style seems so genuinely her now. cry9 I’m so glad she’s finally able to express herself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew!    12,057
Just now, DW said:

Spaceocean confirmed as title yas2

“I’m waiting for my submarine to come back for me, it’s coming back for me” yas2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,845
22 minutes ago, witchcraft. said:

“I’m waiting for my submarine to come back for me, it’s coming back for me” yas2 

giveup3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    13,434
1 hour ago, witchcraft. said:

Honestly, I was just thinking about how her style seems so genuinely her now. cry9 I’m so glad she’s finally able to express herself. 

It’s amazing cry8 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    13,434

If there’s not a whale song on the next album I will be gravely disappointed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew!    12,057
1 minute ago, Dan said:

If there’s not a whale song on the next album I will be gravely disappointed 

I kind of want a song in the vein of River Lea or Water Under the Bridge fall3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    13,434
1 hour ago, witchcraft. said:

I kind of want a song in the vein of River Lea or Water Under the Bridge fall3 

OMG that would be awesome honestly cry9cry8cry7  Kesha puts so much passion into her music too it would sound incredible cry9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×