Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Amazon France was not wrong - Get your SILVER Christmas I am milking this cassette idea to shit version of Golden NOW

5 minutes ago, ajp said:

Not another one scream1

That is 3 now fall9

As soon as I saw it I was like she is doing this to make sure she stays as #1 cassette of the year in the UK because Take That have a good chance of taking over that um honour fall8

9 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

As soon as I saw it I was like she is doing this to make sure she stays as #1 cassette of the year in the UK because Take That have a good chance of taking over that um honour fall8

Yes, cause winning that “honour” is all she has left fall9

30 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

watch the special content be a video from her bathroom saying Happy kristmas Lovers, get into the festive spirit with this shiny silver casstette kylie6 dont forget to stream Snow Queen

She could have at least made it a triple release with Snow Peen jay1

5 hours ago, SockBitch said:

That video is the most low-effort thing she’s made since the music video for Into The Blue st least she looks good aura1

Wow spill, it's nothing. The video she put on Insta celebrating the Golden year was more effort and heartfelt

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.