Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Nicki 0 Grammy noms. Why?

I loved Queen, but her big sister The Pink Print is still superior. The lack of promotion PLUS the singles choices being more tragic than the Bed video PLUS her disgusting attitude and personality this year really was her own destruction for the awards.

I don't think it's that much of a suprise that she didn't got nominated tho. 

5 minutes ago, Bambi said:

Queen snubbed from best comedy album oprah4

Love the atrl-stolen shade dahlin, it made me kii

ZMemlJa.gif

26 minutes ago, Luca said:

I loved Queen, but her big sister The Pink Print is still superior. The lack of promotion PLUS the singles choices being more tragic than the Bed video PLUS her disgusting attitude and personality this year really was her own destruction for her career.

I don't think it's that much of a suprise that she didn't got nominated tho. 

Corrected you dahhlin

ZMemlJa.gif

1 hour ago, The One Beyond All said:

Ppl who rape kids r worst than murders wdym ari7

You must think this is clever as I've seen you repeat it a few times now but 'not as bad as a murderer' is not a compliment or an achievement and who the fuck was talking about murder anyway? Like can you try and focus? 

She’s never had a Grammy so why does it matter to her now?

Also I think her affiliation to SixNine didn’t help her case. “FEFE” would’ve probably been nominated in the rap categories had he not been in trouble with the law.

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

She’s never had a Grammy so why does it matter to her now?

{person} has never {achievement} so why would she care about {achievement}

Is this logical to you? moo12

17 minutes ago, harry said:

You must think this is clever as I've seen you repeat it a few times now but 'not as bad as a murderer' is not a compliment or an achievement and who the fuck was talking about murder anyway? Like can you try and focus? 

Rape children is worst than murder. And murder is worst than rape adult. My logic holds. 

Anw, Nicki has never raped or killed or defended those things.

She is not your bitch. so don't put other people shit on her.

Nicki is a great person with great morals who also makes amazing music. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.