Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Who will suffer from BNA curse?

F  

9 members have voted

1. 1. X

• Dua Lipa
    • Bebe Rexha
    • Chloe x Halle

This years grammies are flops but who of the chosen BNA will suffer the backlash and inevitable curse that only the likes of Mariah and Adele have evaded?

Miss Alessia Cara got the work and has since flopped, we know for a fact it’s between Dua Lipa and Bebe Rexha and perhaps Khloe x Hollie if Beyoncé sends that 50 thousand dollar check. I’m hoping for Dua, she is unoriginal, serves no vocals, choreo, or stage presence or good music. Desperate for hits 79 singles off of one album.

Bebe Rexha serves everything and don’t @ me

3 hours ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

Bjork > 😑

innocent reporter > 🤓🎤

”welcome to Bangkok”

bjork > 😡🎤

innocent reporter > 😩

You sound delusional, I bet you stan Nicki Minaj too 🤭

12 hours ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

Bjork > 😑

innocent reporter > 🤓🎤

”welcome to Bangkok”

bjork > 😡🎤

innocent reporter > 😩

This I... lol3

Dua Lipa is going to win and she’s gonna have a smash second album. Watch sistren. brit7 

15 hours ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

This years grammies are flops but who of the chosen BNA will suffer the backlash and inevitable curse that only the likes of Mariah and Adele have evaded?

Miss Alessia Cara got the work and has since flopped, we know for a fact it’s between Dua Lipa and Bebe Rexha and perhaps Khloe x Hollie if Beyoncé sends that 50 thousand dollar check. I’m hoping for Dua, she is unoriginal, serves no vocals, choreo, or stage presence or good music. Desperate for hits 79 singles off of one album.

Bebe Rexha serves everything and don’t @ me

Xtina got 5 more Grammys after her win nat2 

2 hours ago, Philip said:

What's the BNA curse exactly?

Xtina, Mariah, Carrie Underwood, Maroon 5, Toni Braxton, Lauryn Hill, Alicia Keys, Adele, Sam Smith have all won the BNA award, but go off sis lol3 

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill is one of my favourite albums, but you can't exactly say she led a successful career after it. oprah4

4 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill is one of my favourite albums, but you can't exactly say she led a successful career after it. oprah4

Still a legendary piece of work. And the reason she didn't do anything after was because of her own battles and nothing else.

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Still a legendary piece of work. And the reason she didn't do anything after was because of her own battles and nothing else.

Yes i know it is, i'm not doubting it, it's consistently in my top 10 most played albums each week and in my view one of the best pieces of work of all time. But my reply was to Philip implying that she had not been struck by the "curse". 

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Yes i know it is, i'm not doubting it, it's consistently in my top 10 most played albums each week and in my view one of the best pieces of work of all time. But my reply was to Philip implying that she had not been struck by the "curse". 

But she didn't even attempt...so in my opinion she's not part of the curse. Alessa Caca or whatever her name is so far is a perfect example of the  curse. Didn't she just release something that tanked big time? 

23 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

But she didn't even attempt...so in my opinion she's not part of the curse. Alessa Caca or whatever her name is so far is a perfect example of the  curse. Didn't she just release something that tanked big time? 

Did she? I don't know

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Album dropped last week, single peaked at #65 and fell. 

brit9

I didn't even know she was a singer, I thought she just done Ariana Grande impersonations for Jimmy Fallon. 

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

brit9

I didn't even know she was a singer, I thought she just done Ariana Grande impersonations for Jimmy Fallon. 

Well if they would've given the award to SZA it would've been a Lauryn Hill 2.0 situation so I guess either way it just doesn't work out brit9

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.