Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

How embarrassing is it to be A Britney fan...

Serious question for @I Brings That Levity. Like when you step out in the real world and ppl ask you who is your favorite artist, how embarrassing must it be to say “Britney Spears” ny4 

At least even when Xtina flops, she is still respected in the industry and still gets Grammy nods. But to actually be a Britney Stan in 2018...I mean ny12 

7 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Well atleast when we say Britney they know who that is no one past 30 knows Xtina

https://today.yougov.com/topics/entertainment/articles-reports/2018/05/18/billboard-music-awardss-most-famous-performer-jenn

Yet according to this poll taken this year at the Billboard Music Awards, 94% of Americans knew who Christina was, putting her up there with Janet Jackson and J.lo and ahead of Ariana. I call bullshit yet againrav2 

Just now, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

Yet you drag me for listening to miss thang, aka Bebe Rexha Rexhar Rexhsus Rexhallah. um2 

I get that your profile is for the rexhars and the bad bitches only, but catch me posting on it in a minute anyway

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.