Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

How embarrassing is it to be A Britney fan...

54 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Please, just stop. I 100% prefer Christina to Britney but the latter is the bigger star, period. How anyone can be blind to that is just a baffling concept. Stop doing your fave wrong like that, you’re just asking for her to be dragged. 

A little louder for the Agu in the back. lol3

42 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Even X stans are popping in the thread to admit Britney was the biggest star. rav2 

Once again, no one in Agu’s fanbase likes him and once again, his threads backfire on him as always. rav2 

kii1 

And when the fuck didn’t I say that Britney was the bigger star at her peak? Really where the fuck have I ever denied this? What the fuck are you getting at you nitwit.

You can be a big star and still have a crap shit legacy, which is where Britney is at now. She’s not taken seriously, and widely regarded as a joke and not respected in the industry. When every female singer points out they are live singers, they are DIRECTLY pointing the finger at Britney and throwing jabs at her. Who else is a “dumb blonde lip synching bitch.” This is the legacy you are left with it. Deal with it and move on. rav2 

15 minutes ago, hector said:

yes because britney had an actual ban that lasted until toxic, xtina just didn't have people that wanted to hear her songs on the radio. two different things sweetie! lol3

Oh yea...the faux “radio ban” created by deluded Britney fans. Explain to me, if there was a radio ban, then how come ALL of the ‘Britney’ singles aside from Slave, pretty much tanked miserably worldwide. I guess it was a global radio ban? The U.N can’t agree on foreign policies but we can all agree to ban Britney on the radio in a well coordinated global boycott? lol3

Fuck off you deluded dummy ny13

50 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Perhaps you should follow your own advice. If "deluded dummy" was aimed at yourself then it's the only thing in this thread you've got right...

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Oh yea...the faux “radio ban” created by deluded Britney fans. Explain to me, if there was a radio ban, then how come ALL of the ‘Britney’ singles aside from Slave, pretty much tanked miserably worldwide. I guess it was a global radio ban? The U.N can’t agree on foreign policies but we can all agree to ban Britney on the radio in a well coordinated global boycott? lol3

faux radio ban?

In a letter to the Justice Department, Rep. Berman wrote, "It has been reported that Clear Channel has 'punished' recording artists including Britney Spears for their refusal to use its concert promotion service, Clear Channel Entertainment, by 'burying' radio ads for their concerts and by refusing to play their songs on its radio stations."

you can read it all here hunny: click here for actual FACTS and not deluded ramble

Britney had a radio ban from 2001 until 2005 rip4 i dont know shit about her single sales worldwide, but i CAN say that her "flop" singles outstreamed Xtina's "remembered" #1 singles from 99 bey7

2 hours ago, hector said:

faux radio ban?

In a letter to the Justice Department, Rep. Berman wrote, "It has been reported that Clear Channel has 'punished' recording artists including Britney Spears for their refusal to use its concert promotion service, Clear Channel Entertainment, by 'burying' radio ads for their concerts and by refusing to play their songs on its radio stations."

you can read it all here hunny: click here for actual FACTS and not deluded ramble

Britney had a radio ban from 2001 until 2005 rip4 i dont know shit about her single sales worldwide, but i CAN say that her "flop" singles outstreamed Xtina's "remembered" #1 singles from 99 bey7

We ari8 love ari8 cold ari8 hard ari8 facts ari8 

7 hours ago, Umbreon said:

We ari8 love ari8 cold ari8 hard ari8 facts ari8 

Did you even read the fucking article ny4

It was an allegation that CLEAR CHANNEL DENIED 

In a statement, Clear Channel said that it "competes aggressively, fairly and totally within the law. If there is an investigation, we are confident this will continue to be proven true." 

So what the fuck happened after this? Was clear channel charged? Was anyone found guilty of “boycotting” Britney? I don’t fucking think so. NOTHING HAPPENED. Because it wasnt true. The “Britney” singles TANKED in the U.S just like how they did across the globe, because guess why, people were getting tired of Britney by then rav2 Her Star was on the decline AND top 40 radio was phasing out teen pop by 2001. Britney was the face of it so she got clobbered the most. There was simply no place on radio in 2001 for a teen pop ballad like “I’m Not a Girl.” And that’s the truth. nat2 

Even the last 3 singles off the Oops! Album didn’t do that well on radio, so what the fuck y’all tryin with this fake radio ban narrative. rav2  Let’s cut the bullshit and stop citing the same fucking one article from 2002 ny2. Let it the fuck go.

6 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Did you even read the fucking article ny4

It was an allegation that CLEAR CHANNEL DENIED 

In a statement, Clear Channel said that it "competes aggressively, fairly and totally within the law. If there is an investigation, we are confident this will continue to be proven true." 

So what the fuck happened after this? Was clear channel charged? Was anyone found guilty of “boycotting” Britney? I don’t fucking think so. NOTHING HAPPENED. Because it wasnt true. The “Britney” singles TANKED in the U.S just like how they did across the globe, because guess why, people were getting tired of Britney by then rav2 Her Star was on the decline AND top 40 radio was phasing out teen pop by 2001. Britney was the face of it so she got clobbered the most. There was simply no place on radio in 2001 for a teen pop ballad like “I’m Not a Girl.” And that’s the truth. nat2 

Even the last 3 singles off the Oops! Album didn’t do that well on radio, so what the fuck y’all tryin with this fake radio ban narrative. rav2  Let’s cut the bullshit and stop citing the same fucking one article from 2002 ny2. Let it the fuck go.

I need some of that shit you smoke seriously

I don't know who to side with at this point because I'm pretty bisexual when it comes to Christina and Britney. Love them both. But let's be honest here. Xtina had the acclaim and Brit-Brit had the fame and the album sales. Both pretty legendary and both made an impact--something that can't be said about newer pop stars. Besides, why do we feel the need to compare them? 

Yes, they started with the same generic teen pop but both of them branched out and did their own thing. 

41 minutes ago, BlancMac said:

I don't know who to side with at this point because I'm pretty bisexual when it comes to Christina and Britney. Love them both. But let's be honest here. Xtina had the acclaim and Brit-Brit had the fame and the album sales. Both pretty legendary and both made an impact--something that can't be said about newer pop stars. Besides, why do we feel the need to compare them? 

Yes, they started with the same generic teen pop but both of them branched out and did their own thing. 

In all fairness Xtina only gets dragged this much because of Agu. wendy2

At the same time though Agu is the only thing keeping her relevant outside of her stan base.

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

In all fairness Xtina only gets dragged this much because of Agu. wendy2

At the same time though Agu is the only thing keeping her relevant outside of her stan base.

I agree. bey10

Almost all of the drag that Xtina received was because of the drama Agu created.Although I do give Agu props for trying to make X happen again because I also love X but there are certain lines that should not be crossed. katy11

7 hours ago, Santiago said:

I love Xtina but people like the OP really need to get the FOTP account stripped away because such delusion is not healthy for anyone. Mental illness is a real problem. @Agugaga please seek the help you need. 

But you like people with mental illness otherwise you wouldn’t Stan Britney oprah14 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.