Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Nicki defends rape: "He was 15. You can't run my life"

I just can't believe Nicki is here, destroying her legacy just because things didn't go her way and to look like a "bad bitch" rip4 this is.... horrible and now i hope that Cardi does win Grammys and have more longevity than Nicki. I never stanned Nicki a lot, I enjoyed her music but.. No, girl, bye! There's no way you're supporting a rapist and a murderer as if it was nothing and we all have to look to the other side because you're "the queen of rap" 

dead4 

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Omg please no rip4 

It's possible... Lately I've noticed a trend of women Nicki's age settling for less and latching onto the first guy they can find because they have baby fever. It's happening to Porsha on RHOA right now and she and Nicki are a year apart. rip4

4 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

I'm a historian I can't help it rip4

It is for Hitler, I think you nailed Stalin though. 

Hitler and his death camps say Hello but True, Stalin was even worse considering the amount of people who died in gulags etc brit3 

5 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Not to play devils advocate, but if he was 15 and in a relationship with a 16 year old white girl; she could’ve easily lied and he would’ve  automatically gotten charged for rape. It’s a white girls word vs a black guy in the 90s. Is the #MeToo movement blinded to racism against Black people in the justice system? rav2 

Im just saying. Do you know all the fucking facts? What are the details of this case?

Also when you go to prison as a teen and come out as a young adult it’s pretty much guaranteed you are going to partake in more criminal behavior because you missed out on a proper education and live In poverty. All things to consider for whatever you perceive is on this man’s rap sheet over 20 years ago. rav2 

yRv0W0j.jpg?1

You guys are so stupid.

She was accused to be in a relationship with the worst type of criminal ever, aka a pedophile. Those were vile and dumb claims and she destroyed them. If Petty was 15yo when he raped a 16yo girl, then pedophilia has NOTHING to do with it. Therefore stop using words that you don't know the meaning of, you stupid fotpers!

Is Nicki defending rape? No, you stupid!

Is Nicki educating social media on what pedophilia means? Yes, you stupid!

Petty has already been punished for his crimes and now he can date all the women he wants cuz he's not in jail anymore. He had been jailed also for the fact that he killed UNINTENTIONALLY in the past. To kill somebody unintentionally is not as bad as killing somebody on purpose. Laura Bush is one of the most loved US first lady, but she is a murderer too. Like Petty she killed unintentionally and so she was given a second chance and she became the first lady.

Moral of the story: the justice system believes in rehabilitation. Not all crimes are class A felony that require a life sentency. If you got a problem with Nicki and Petty then you got a problem with the justice system. You guys are so stupid rip4

47 minutes ago, The One Beyond All said:

You guys are so stupid.

She was accused to be in a relationship with the worst type of criminal ever, aka a pedophile. Those were vile and dumb claims and she destroyed them. If Petty was 15yo when he raped a 16yo girl, then pedophilia has NOTHING to do with it. Therefore stop using words that you don't know the meaning of, you stupid fotpers!

Is Nicki defending rape? No, you stupid!

Is Nicki educating social media on what pedophilia means? Yes, you stupid!

Petty has already been punished for his crimes and now he can date all the women he wants cuz he's not in jail anymore. He had been jailed also for the fact that he killed UNINTENTIONALLY in the past. To kill somebody unintentionally is not as bad as killing somebody on purpose. Laura Bush is one of the most loved US first lady, but she is a murderer too. Like Petty she killed unintentionally and so she was given a second chance and she became the first lady.

Moral of the story: the justice system believes in rehabilitation. Not all crimes are class A felony that require a life sentency. If you got a problem with Nicki and Petty then you got a problem with the justice system. You guys are so stupid rip4

Sis he has been arrested 12 FUCKING TIMES. 1 can be an accident, 2 alright, but 12 TIMES? 

10 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Sis he has been arrested 12 FUCKING TIMES. 1 can be an accident, 2 alright, but 12 TIMES? 

He killed 1 time ONLY and it was by mistake.

He raped 1 time only and he was 15yo.

The other 10 times must be soft stuff so kinda irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, The One Beyond All said:

He killed 1 time ONLY and it was by mistake.

He raped 1 time only and he was 15yo.

The other 10 times must be soft stuff so kinda irrelevant. 

What the actual FUCK, I can’t believe you’re actually saying this? awk1 

Just now, Royalty said:

What the actual FUCK, I can’t believe you’re actually saying this? awk1 

The truth hurts? Petty is a free man now. He has been punished already. I've been arrested more times than Petty. What matters is the type of crime you've been arrested for. 

If he was arrested twice for rape then you got a point, but he was arrested only once for rape, when he was 15 yo. The other times was arrested for what? 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.