Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Nicki defends rape: "He was 15. You can't run my life"

Just now, Darth Sidious said:

I’ll grant her the age thing, even though no matter what way you shake it, having sex with someone without their consent is rape. 

But the matter of the murder, Nicki dear?

Age is irrelevant though. 

5 minutes ago, Simón. said:

So what are FOTP Barbz saying about it now that Nicki officially defended rape. Asking especially those who love to downvote me @Mariah's 18 #1's @Royalty @The One Beyond All, but also @Vice are we gonna ignore that?

Can you stop tagging me in these kind of posts just trying to stir drama? It’s fucking annoying.

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Can you stop tagging me in these kind of posts just trying to stir drama? It’s fucking annoying.

Well, you are downvoting any post regarding Cardi (and any post against nicki), so lol3

Just now, Simón. said:

Well, you are downvoting any post regarding Cardi, so lol3

And in what way is that related to you tagging me? I’m not bothering anyone right. Just stop.

Just now, Royalty said:

And in what way is that related to you tagging me? I’m not bothering anyone right. Just stop.

Obviously cause you seem to be okay what your fav is doing and seem pressed enough to downvote any Cardi post. 

Y’all are just looking for any reason to hate on Nicki. The #Metoo movement has started this whole fake woke movement and I call bullshit on most of the stuff y’all act like you are concerned with 

I’m honestly so deeply sad to see this. I had Nicki so insanely high, respected her so much because she was so fierce, so fearless and I loved her being such the baddest bitch around. The girl I have seen around now isn’t the Nicki I love and support and even though Queen is one of my favorite albums, I am just so sad to see this.

Now you have my reaction - can you please fuck off and lick Cardi’s ass again? It’s already hard enough to see this. @Simón.

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I’m honestly so deeply sad to see this. I had Nicki so insanely high, respected her so much because she was so fierce, so fearless and I loved her being such the baddest bitch around. The girl I have seen around now isn’t the Nicki I love and support and even though Queen is one of my favorite albums, I am just so sad to see this.

Now you have my reaction - can you please fuck off and lick Cardi’s ass again? It’s already hard enough to see this. @Simón.

Well, I do feel sorry for Barbz. A little. 

11 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Hitler was also fierce, fearless and back in the day he and Stalin were the baddest bitches nicki5 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.