Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Is Nicki mentally ill or are the elite doing this?

She’s a complete mess.

This year she has just been acting up randomly, being extremely messy, somehow being engaged in pedophilic rumors. Multiple times rip4 

Is she suffering from some type of disorder, she has never been this messy before. Or is the elite doing this, her downfall feels extremely calculated, Cardi Rises, rumors of her being rude come out, Cardi Shoe debacle, brother goes to jail, collabs with pedophile 69, dates a convicted rapist, album flops. It’s all way to random and consecutive to be a coincidence. 

Is the machine purposely wrecking her so Cardi can rise. Is the notion “only one female rapper” caused by the industry? 

Inb4 “no her rude behavior is just catching up with her!” When there are multiple celebrities who have done worse 

I don't give a shit about Cardi.

I like her more than Nicki, certainly, but she's not a factor for me. I keep up with female rappers peripherally, and when I do, it's mostly the older ones. 

I legitimately believe that Nicki has issues, given her proclivity as of late to hang around people whose names seem to be attached to sex-crimes. I'm certainly not going to insinuate anything about her life, and she's quite correct in saying that it's her life. It's her own life to fuck up, and it's not up to anyone of us to determine how she should fuck it up. But she could at least have the courtesy to fuck it up in private. If she wants to date rapists and murders, that's her prerogative, I just take issue with her normalizing his behavior, or attempting to normalize it in the public sphere under the pretext of "iT'S eAsY tO jUdGE bEhiNd a ScREEN!!!!" 

I mean, you're dating a man that forced himself on another human being -- you're dating someone that fucking KILLED another human being.

These aren't snide observations behind a computer screens, these are crimes that this man was found guilty of in a court of law. We have every right to fucking judge him because he's proven that he's a danger. And yes, it's her life, I don't fucking control it -- but as much I hate it, she influences people, and she shouldn't be sending the message that it's acceptable. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.