Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Nicki’s boyfriend busted with unlicensed car

Nicki Minaj’s sex offender boyfriend was busted for blowing a stop sign in an unlicensed car in Nassau County.

The “Save Me” singer’s new beau, Kenneth Petty — who tried to rape a 16-year-old girl with a knife in 1994 — was arrested again during the November traffic stop, according to a police source.

Petty, 40, who works in the music industry, had been cruising without a license on Nov. 11 when cops pulled him over, the source said.

He was hit with a misdemeanor charge for operating an unlicensed vehicle along with infractions for failing to stop at the sign and driving with a suspended or revoked license. The exact location of his arrest wasn’t clear. 

https://pagesix.com/2018/12/10/nicki-minajs-sex-offender-beau-busted-with-unlicensed-car/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

1 hour ago, Yzma said:

Rap girls with an attitude

Rapists that were in the mood

Don't just stand there, Let's get to it

Strike a pose there is nothing to it

VOGUE!

nickiminajmugshot.jpg

kennety-petty-mugshot-1544476583654.jpg

trash goes well with another trash clap3

On 12/11/2018 at 1:27 PM, Darth Sidious said:

I feel like once you get arrested a certain amount of times, you should just be put in prison. 

my cap would be like 4/5 arrests (unless youre not convicted)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.