Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Students in New Hampshire sing racist parody of "Jingle Bells" in History class

The last part of the song says "now that we have left the country with these scars" ... which makes me believe they were doing a parody, also the video seems to be cut conveniently short.

Now, don't get me wrong, these kids made a bad choice, but I feel this might be being blown out of proportion.

This is terrifying. Maybe if the current administration wasn't giving these people (or in this case, likely their parents) a voice, the Democratic public would not be so terrified, but that's the reality of what's happening.

This just reinforces how much I truly hate Republicans and their barbaric ass policies and ideologies with every fiber of my being. Passing along the lack of empathy and respect for minorities they have to their next generation of kids... kylie3 

14 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

The last part of the song says "now that we have left the country with these scars" ... which makes me believe they were doing a parody, also the video seems to be cut conveniently short.

Now, don't get me wrong, these kids made a bad choice, but I feel this might be being blown out of proportion.

It could be. That’s one thing I hate about today’s culture. We always cut out the context before it. The song was in bad taste even for a parody. But for all we know, he could’ve been dressed as Trump for it.

1 hour ago, jacs vs looser said:

Same. It's a poor choice either way, but it seems that it was probably making fun of the KKK. 

If I were a KKK member I can see myself singing to this song. The lyrics kinda pay tribute to the KKK ideals. If it was a parody, it is bad done and still very disrespectful and should not be tolerated. There are topics that simply you don't make fun of, such as the lives of black people. Disgusting racist US strikes again. trash1

8 hours ago, Umbreon said:

I hope the singer and everyone laughing get denied from every college they applied to. Racist fucking pigs. clap1 

No. That doesn’t solve the problem. The problem is not that these kids made a poor decision, when their brains aren’t fully seveloped. The problem is that they see this behavior as acceptable, that its been viewed as allowed by their parents/teachers/other adult disciplinaries. Lets not go punishing kids for being raised by malicious people and making bad decisions with their word choice. Lets teach them why its wrong and make sure that come the time they are raising kids, this behavior is no longer promoted. 

11 hours ago, Umbreon said:

I hope the singer and everyone laughing get denied from every college they applied to. Racist fucking pigs. clap1 

I'm sure they will, though, trying to pin-point who laughs could prove difficult. It's unfortunate, that in 2018, we are fucking dealing with this fucking shit.

6 hours ago, Joanne said:

back in the days before the Dems became sensitive snowflakes and HIB Laws were created, they wouldve gotten some sense beat into them

They will get their ass beat still today, laws mean shit when a white person says the N word. lj1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.