Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

#LucaRANKS: My Top 11 Albums of 2018!

vDEpzBh.gif

Hello earthlings!

In this thread, I will rank all of my favorite albums that were released in 2018. Please know that these are my favorites, I've listened to these albums several times and decided to rank these from my least favorite to my most favorite, even though I still love my least favorite album (if that makes sense! dead2)

My taste in music isn't all too complex, this year however I decided to give PC music a try, to give rap and hip/hop music a try, and so much more.

You can expect a lot of pop albums, from new pop girls and older pop girls!

@Venus XCX & The Reycists inspired me to make this thread, please don't hate me for trying this out! moo10

I hope all of you will like counting down with me to #1, it might be a suprise... but maybe it won't be one!

Enjoy my basic ass taste, leave some love, leave some hate, whatever keeps the discussion going!

-

Album list:

PzA8hVM.png jgZQxPO.png g1SJxg5.png iFheH8i.png 

xl5IuRO.png HWJybO5.png 9vIWbrh.png

27qsRQr.png tUhODgy.png 3l2UUz6.png 9FkUO4X.png

PzA8hVM.png

#11 - Doja Cat: Amala

I've never heard of Doja Cat, it was after she released "Mooo!" I checked out her discography. I fell in LOVE with this album, she gives me strong low-fi beats tease, which I really love considering it sounds soft and chill. To me, it doesn't have any filler, the album is amazing from start to finish. Though all these positive comments, it didn't crack the top 10 because it isn't my most favorite genre to exist, and the other ladies in this list all delivered albums that sounded more catchy than this one, but it's still a great album nonetheless!

Trinity: "Go To Town", "Fancy" and "Candy"!

4 minutes ago, Luca said:

PzA8hVM.png

#11 - Doja Cat: Amala

I've never heard of Doja Cat, it was after she released "Mooo!" I checked out her discography. I fell in LOVE with this album, she gives me strong low-fi beats tease, which I really love considering it sounds soft and chill. To me, it doesn't have any filler, the album is amazing from start to finish. Though all these positive comments, it didn't crack the top 10 because it isn't my most favorite genre to exist, and the other ladies in this list all delivered albums that sounded more catchy than this one, but it's still a great album nonetheless!

Trinity: "Go To Town", "Fancy" and "Candy"!

Wig let me check this out

Just now, Luca said:

You will like her! ny1 

According to your description, it sounds like something I will like indeed!

Just now, witchcraft. said:

[x2] demi1 

We love talent

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

According to your description, it sounds like something I will like indeed!

We love talent

You're actually listening omg! I see it in your Last.fm bar! oprah2 Legend, I love you! brit2 

1 minute ago, Luca said:

You're actually listening omg! I see it in your Last.fm bar! oprah2 Legend, I love you! brit2 

Yes ofcourse! I love to discover new music! Love you too! wub1 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Wtf this album is full of bops? Wine Pon You got my pussy POPPING

Candy is that bitch tho! whit1 "she's just like candy, she's so sweet but she knows that it ain't for charity", we love a read! whit1 

4 minutes ago, Luca said:

Candy is that bitch tho! whit1 "she's just like candy, she's so sweet but she knows that it ain't for charity", we love a read! whit1 

That’s the next one on the tracklist! Thanks sis I’m already in love with her!

jgZQxPO.png

#10 - SOPHIE: Oil of Every Pearl's Un-Insides

I was never into the "hardcore" PC music genre, I never listened to Charli XCX for example either. After a close friend recommended me to listen to her album, I was ??? at first because it sounded like something I have never heard before. Then I heard "Faceshopping" and I was SOLD. The amount of SERVE that that track alone has... whew!

That's the main reason SOPHIE deserves this place, she opened a door for me and I feel like I expanded my music taste more with this album and her songs she produced for Charli. Such a stunning album with a stunning aesthetic, would recommend for someone who's willing to check out new music/new genres!

Trinity: "Faceshopping", "Ponyboy" and "Immaterial"

wOW I wonder what album would be #1! jj2 still excited for this! I'm much more into sophie's production work for other artists idk why, when she's on the frontline herself that signature PC music genre gets a bit too intense, but yes faceshopping a bop

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.