Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

Madonna’s Site Being Updated; New Era Coming?

This is from her Vogue Italia photoshoot she did this year. But people are saying her site got updated today. That could mean that something is coming! rih1

I guess the leaks are coming, we are in the right month. jj2

Just now, 350.000.000 records sold said:

This is from her Vogue Italia photoshoot she did this year. But people are saying her site got updated today. That could mean that something is coming! rih1

I guess the leaks are coming, we are in the right month. jj2

Can’t wait for the leaks followed by the album with inferior versions rih1 

Hopefully. Isn’t it rumored for the album to come in like Q2? I feel like that would be too late. A Q1 release like RH and the tour staring in the summer would be pretty much ideal.

I just hope the graphics aren’t a mess this time cause whatever that is.... isn’t the tea jj3 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Hopefully. Isn’t it rumored for the album to come in like Q2? I feel like that would be too late. A Q1 release like RH and the tour staring in the summer would be pretty much ideal.

I just hope the graphics aren’t a mess this time cause whatever that is.... isn’t the tea jj3 

Perhaps a single in January or February? Watch this be for a new line of MDNA deodorant

9 minutes ago, Saiga said:

Hopefully the first single isn't that Anitta collab

Hopefully none of the songs on the album are the Anitta collab feb1 

1 hour ago, Nocturn said:

It will be updated tomorrow.

So this is like a temporary layout while they're working on the updated version?

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Hopefully none of the songs on the album are the Anitta collab feb1 

So this is like a temporary layout while they're working on the updated version?

4 minutes ago, Saiga said:

I was just trying to be cute towards Anitta tbh feb1

But if we could choose between Whonitta and Pedophicki Criminaj, I’d defeinitely take an Anita collab moo1 

Just now, Hylia said:

But if we could choose between Whonitta and Pedophicki Criminaj, I’d defeinitely take an Anita collab moo1 

I agree, but I really love an album without collaborations. moo1 It's kind of hard it happens though. fall3

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.