Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

mozzy

FINAL: Liberation Tour grosses $8.4 million from 20 shows

zHE55dF.png

Total
Total Reported Gross:  $8,393,249
Total Reported Attendance:  73,973
Average Ticket Price:  $113.46
Reported shows:  20 / 20

SOURCE: http://www.bcharts.net/topic/120243-84-million-–-bilheteria-final-da-liberation-tour-de-christina-aguilera-43-na-única-arena-da-carreira-em-12-anos/

You can see every boxscore on the site. They have access to Pollstar.

2 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Define good 

I think she was smart doing the tour the way she did it. Theaters to mid-sized arenas. They didn’t spend a lot of money — and it probably cut a profit. 

Couldn't have been a whole lot once the crew, dancers, and venue take their cut. 

2 hours ago, BlancMac said:

jj4 I thought she had the Pepsi Center almost sold out. I think I saw a tweet that it's was indeed almost filled up but what do I know right?  

It never was sold out default_deadmoo.png

On 12/13/2018 at 4:55 AM, MissCrawford said:

8 million for 20 shows, why did she even bother to go on this tourfall8

To rebuild her brand. Look at Celine or Cher who have gone on successful tours even though they haven't had a hit for 15 years. The voice salary is not for her anymore so touring is her only option when it comes to music projects. I bet it's awesome feeling to see a huge crowd on your shows even though you peaked years ago. It's great to do what you love to do but it's even better to do it with applause from your fans.

She's too talented to sit at home&be a housewife 

29 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

To rebuild her brand. Look at Celine or Cher who have gone on successful tours even though they haven't had a hit for 15 years. The voice salary is not for her anymore so touring is her only option when it comes to music projects. I bet it's awesome feeling to see a huge crowd on your shows even though you peaked years ago. It's great to do what you love to do but it's even better to do it with applause from your fans.

She's too talented to sit at home&be a housewife 

I've said it a million times but i wish she would go to vegas, despite what stan twitter says it's actually a great career move. She'd be be engaged weekly with her fans, it's perfect for her kids and the pay check is more than worth it alex1  

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.