Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jose

Jose's top 15 songs of 2018

15. LIGHTS - Summer Games

I know it's a Drake cover, but wow, she delivered alex1 LIGHTS is one of the most underrated artists ever, I like this more than the original version jj5 sadly the whole Album was removed from streaming platforms so you can go to her page and download it, alsoooo stream her albums alex1 she deserves justice, stream Skin & Earth, her lastest album and give her some love alex1 

14.Janelle Mone - Make Me Feel

What a great lead single, probably the best of the year (with Thank U, Next) and is the highest lead sinlge on this list alex1 it's so fresh, reminds me of my favorite song from her, Electric Lady, and obviously Prince, legends being inspired by legends I can believe it alex1 I also think most of you have listened to this and the album, but if you haven't, give her a try, and also listen The Electric Lady, the best album of 2013 nat1 

11 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

A bop! cry1 Although not one of my favourites on Dirty Computer jj3 Is this Janelle's only entry? jj1 

I tried to get only one song per artist on the top because it'd have half sweetener and expectations But I will post another 5 "special mentions" where she could be sia1 

13.Iggy Azalea - Hey Iggy

After a lot of bad decisions by her label, we finally got to listen new music, remember The New Classic? that album was the opposite of this EP, which I think is filled by Dark rythms, truly a Hip Hop masterpiece, I know she hasn't been under the radar since... 2015? so probably some of you haven't listened to this EP, even didn't know it existed sia4 so give it a try! my favorite song is Hey Iggy, is like the dark sister of Iggy SZN, my favorite song from Reclassified btw nat2 

12. Allie X - Science

I love Allie X but Super Sunset was... underwhelming jj2 I think this album was very rushed, but there was a masterpiece in the making, and is Science, this is her signature sound, she's probably one of the best song writers of this times, and I wish it was the lead single instead of Focus jj4 I need her to take her next project to another level, but I wouldn't be mad with songs like this 

11.Kylie Minogue - Shelby '68

This is the first (but not the only) country song of my top 15 rav3 which I find very interesting because I'd never expect that, tbh this year was full of different rythms 

Resultado de imagen para i'm so random i can't believe i just did that

I have a cute story with this song, maybe that's why it grew so much on me, and well, when Golden was released I listened to it, and it was love at first listen, also at time I was really liking a boy, but I always knew that would never happen, and it hasn't happened yet sia4 but I related him so much with this song! it was special because of him cry9 

12 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

Yes at Hey Iggy!!! That and OMG are my favourites on STS clap3 I listened to Golden once so I don't remeber Shelby '68 but I like title track, Raining Glitter and Radio On jj3 

clap3 listen clap3 to clap3 it clap3jj2 stan talent yas1 

10. Rita Ora - Girls (feat. Cardi B, Bebe Rexha & Charli XCX)

also one of the best singles of the year, it even makes me want to kiss a girl cry8 I wasn't ready for this bop, like, they all make a good team, they just delivered talent fall9 SOMETIMES I JUST WANNA KISS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS alex1 RED WINE I JUST WANNA KISS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS alex1 stream PHOENIX alex1 

38 minutes ago, Jose said:

12. Allie X - Science

I love Allie X but Super Sunset was... underwhelming jj2 I think this album was very rushed, but there was a masterpiece in the making, and is Science, this is her signature sound, she's probably one of the best song writers of this times, and I wish it was the lead single instead of Focus jj4 I need her to take her next project to another level, but I wouldn't be mad with songs like this 

Thank you for introducing me to this giveup1 I'm loving it

9. Tinashe - Like I Used To

Tinashe and Iggy had kind of the same fate with their labels, Joyride should have been released more than a year ago, and even thought it's filled with good songs (Faded Love, Ooh La La, Fire and Flames, No Contest, Joyride...) I think this (atm) buzz single topped them, but she's so underrated tbh cry9 I hope Nashe is actually an album and we get a lot of bops like she always do, or Nightride AKA the second best album of 2016 part 2

5 minutes ago, Venus XCX said:

OMFG SIS TASTE THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS OF THE YEAR AND ONE OF MY MOST PLAYED cry2 It's so melancholic and personal, the best side of Tinashe tbh ny3 Makes me sad we'll never get the Nashe project.

OMG WHY NOOO fall9 I NEED IT fall9 I HOPE WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT YEARS FOR NEXT ALBUM I need it now because Joyride wasn't as good as I expected  

YI3tntn.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.