Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Reputation Stadium Tour Live Concert Film | Netflix | December the 31st 2018

The moment we all have been waiting for is new best New Year's gift. Reputation Stadium Tour live concert film arrives on Netflix on December the 31st at 12:01 AM PST.

Trailer is already electrifying enough to promise great watch. Note that trailer is also graced by few lines of her poem written in one of the reputation magazines. oprah2

And she posted another one on her Twitter account slightly changed. Watch out for that wink while she is sitting on the throne. jj2

23 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

this looks beautifully done giveup1

It's really going to be a huge success and a warm welcome to TS7, girl will get the general public acclaim back like in 1989 eracry3 (before February 2016, of coursejj2)

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i knew this was happening with all the professional stills on her insta giveup3 

But did we expect the announcement to be on her birthday?tay10 (they need less shady Taymoji's on FOTP and can they remove that woman who isn't Taylor btwsia4)

6 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

But did we expect the announcement to be on her birthday?tay10 (they need less shady Taymoji's on FOTP and can they remove that woman who isn't Taylor btwsia4)

Her birthday was perfect opportunity for this film to be announced since everyone would be aware of it. 

And this gif tay8 is kind of legendary. jj2

8 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

but she is iconic tay8

6 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Her birthday was perfect opportunity for this film to be announced since everyone would be aware of it. 

And this gif tay8 is kind of legendary. jj2

Indeed but I personally didn't expect that. I had a great day at school, people were so nice that day and then when school ended I saw on my phone that Rep Tour Movie will be released on Netflix and I had an inside jumpmad1 The unexpected things are always the best ones and queen Tay is very aware of that.moo7

Just now, Littleswiftie said:

Indeed but I personally didn't expect that. I had a great day at school, people were so nice that day and then when school ended I saw on my phone that Rep Tour Movie will be released on Netflix and I had an inside jumpmad1 The unexpected things are always the best ones and queen Tay is very aware of that.moo7

The same thing happened to me. I was planning on going out with some close friends from high school and just saw the trailer, so everything turned better. I was instantly carried away. I like all of her shots in the trailer, especially the moment when she is smiling and looking up. And reactions of fans captured in trailer are perfect. 

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

The same thing happened to me. I was planning on going out with some close friends from high school and just saw the trailer, so everything turned better. I was instantly carried away. I like all of her shots in the trailer, especially the moment when she is smiling and looking up. And reactions of fans captured in trailer are perfect. 

She really killed me with that trailer and I wasn't prepared for the eye wink I had already seen like 20 times beforefall6

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.