Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Law

Are we coming upon a new pop-girl era?

7 minutes ago, Mistress 9 said:

I'm changing my original statement, I think 5 of 12 of your stan badges can't sing anymore, that's why the 42% ... I should have explained that better.

I can work out who 4 of them would be, unsure on the 5th. That being said under the same logic 75% of your stan badges can't sing, keep in mind we're talking about singing not shouting and screaming.

Not my fault Gwen Stefani can hit notes in mix higher than all your faves. dead2

9 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I can work out who 4 of them would be, unsure on the 5th. That being said under the same logic 75% of your stan badges can't sing, keep in mind we're talking about singing not shouting and screaming.

Not my fault Gwen Stefani can hit notes in mix higher than all your faves. dead2

It would be 100% since one them is not able to hit them anymore, But Xtina -it's not screaming honey- still  can and i'm sure Britney will drop a big  vocal surprise with her next album

1 minute ago, Mistress 9 said:

It would be 100% since one them is not able to hit them anymore, But Xtina -it's not screaming honey- still  can and i'm sure Britney will drop a big  vocal surprise with her next album

You have a point, but i'd never do Whitney like that, "The Voice" commands all our respect regardless of the stuff that happened in her later years.

We all know the magical Brit is the queen of vocals. She's so amazing she always sounds just like the track, no one beats her when it comes to consistency. 

16 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

well nobody liked BJ and not many people knew Glory happened after BJ fiasco rav3 

Are you sure on that? Or am i thinking of a different BJ... Gloryhole was amazing though, such a quality BOP album. 

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Are you sure on that? Or am i thinking of a different BJ... Gloryhole was amazing though, such a quality BOP album. 

nobody liked Britney Jean. if you saw otherwise, you are/were blind kesha8 

18 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

nobody liked Britney Jean. if you saw otherwise, you are/were blind kesha8 

I don't like it either, I thought you were on about another BJ, that's all ari9

5 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I don't like it either, I thought you were on about another BJ, that's all ari9

Blowjob? everyone loves those ari9 

did you not read the quote ari9 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members