Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Is Ariana teaching Mariah a lesson?

Well  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is she gals

• Yes, OnlyRememberedForAChristmasSongriah should have praised Ms.Grande when she had a chacne, now her worthless legacy is nothing but a figment of her stans imagination/imagine.mp3
    • No, Streamriah will snag her coveted 19th number one, if only for a week.Then Imagine will come in number one for 2019z

Is Ariana giving Mariah payback for not acknowledging her when she was younger?

Ariana and Mariah are 1 and 2 on basically every streaming platform currently, and Mariah has a huge shot to go number one with AIWFC this year. Thank U Nexts momentum would slow just enough for it to happen. But Ariana just released Imagine, which is a bop btw, and with it being a tribute to Mac and her overall success and hype right now. I feel it’s almost certain she will either replace herself and number 1, which would be iconic and legendary, or just snag it. I guess to put Mooriah in her fat place.

What do you think?

I think the comparisons are boring now. Also Mariah never really shaded Ariana, she just stated the simple fact that she didn't really know her.

Their "feud" was just some petty crap created by the fan bases.  

It would be nice to see AIWFCIY hit #1, but i think if it does happen it will be in 2019 rather than 2018 as next year is the 25th Anniversary of the Merry Christmas album.

25 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Imagine is boring ny14 

And with the radio Christmas freeze coming up, it doesnt really have a shot at #1 rav2 

I wanna know how you're so brave when you stan XTINA

this song is tragique so I don't see this being her #1 for sure not this week...

Mariah will have her #1 maybe next year...where is going to be 25th Anniversary and its going to be some special limited editions along with it

21 minutes ago, Brave said:

In what terms exactly ? 

Mariah is a legend and she had her peak and she is still making music till this day. Ariana would be lucky to have a long-term career like Mariah. 

Ari is closing in on the longevity soon enough jj2 

I know this is a troll thread but this is so dumb. Every artist has their time in the sun and then they inevitably pass their commercial peak. Mariah has passed that peak, but she achieved so much during that time that she’ll be considered a legend forever. Ariana is at her commercial peak right now and it remains to be seen how long it’ll last, but she’s doing great so far.

Mariah is nearly twice her age, obviously she’s not going to compete in the charts.

I’d say Ari has a good chance of holding on with TUN but AIWFCIY has a better shot of taking #1 this year than Imagine. 

Fans win clap2 irreguardless™️ bc all three are amazing clap2

Spoiler

The parody skills in the OP tho clap3

5 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Xtina with her albums and singles can relate 

Yet she has more #1s than Ariana ever will. You can’t erase pop history, but we can certainly erase Ariana’s minimal impact.nat2 

1 hour ago, Yzma said:

I'd cackle soooo hard if Ariana's "Imagine" blocked the Big Fat Bass from hitting #1 with that tired-ass X-Mas song. 

tired-ass yet it's repeaking in its 24th year lmfao. it's literally a phenomenon and amazingly gets bigger and bigger every year

official charts this week:

#4 - germany

#4 - UK

#7 - USA (repeaked)

#1 - Sweden

#1 - Denmark

#1 - Hungary

and there's still 2 weeks till christmas. shame the GP don't agree with your 'tired ass' opinions, god it must kill you to hear it 24/7, i know i'd hate to hear madonna music 24/7 i'm so glad she has no classic/seasonal hit!

dyjpaenmzdkof7owwnuo.gif

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.