Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna's videography it's getting transferred from Warner. Bros channel to Madonna's

26 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Awesome; wish they were remastered, though! But still fantastic!

how would they remaster them?

8 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

She is really caring this time. antm1

Are the views merged? 

might not since its a new channel (as far as the videos themselves are concered)

11 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

She is really caring this time. antm1

Are the views merged? 

Maybe in 10 years. jj3 The comments got all deleted tho. jj3 I hope they will delete the less viewed versions and keep the other one, and in some specific videos i hope thy'll delete the video with the worst quality. jj3

13 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Now merge the views, here and on Spotify ny1

Well I was one of the fans that spammed her team and especially Guy about her youtube videos. We won this round. ny1

Let me start spamming to fix her Spotify too now. ny1

All the comments are back and the total views in her channel got refreshed. cry1 Time to merge the videos together, change some thumbnails and all will be perfect for the new era. cry1 A guy who communicates with Madonna's team said that they are working to merge the videos. cry1 Time to shine on youtube queeeeeeeeeeeeeen. cry1

On 12/15/2018 at 3:10 PM, Ruthless Love said:

Clean them up a little bit; upload directly from the master copies (if they are still available)?

They probably burned down in flames during 9/11 lbr. jj4 

2 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

All the comments are back and the total views in her channel got refreshed. cry1 Time to merge the videos together, change some thumbnails and all will be perfect for the new era. cry1 A guy who communicates with Madonna's team said that they are working to merge the videos. cry1 Time to shine on youtube queeeeeeeeeeeeeen. cry1

Omg cry1 Queen coming to end fat cunTs on YouTube.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.