Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Here lies Nicki Minaj's career...

2 minutes ago, attitude said:

A sex offender can be rehabilitated? Tell that to the victim who carries the trauma with them for the rest of their life. 

Some victims have forgiven their abuser. 

Mike Tyson was rehabilitated.

3 minutes ago, attitude said:

This is the sick logic Catholic priests used to cover up the abuse of children for decades -- that people make mistakes and can be redeemed and forgiven. Some mistakes are more impactful than others and should be cast out from society. 

Pedophiles like murders cannot and should not be rehabilitated.

2 minutes ago, attitude said:

A sex offender can be rehabilitated? Tell that to the victim who carries the trauma with them for the rest of their life. 

!!!!!

I can't believe that he's saying that.. Imagine throwing to the side what we feel, our trauma just to justify the actions of a woman that you dont even know

1 minute ago, The One Beyond All said:

Some of victims have forgiven their abuser. 

That doesn't mean ALL of us have, that doesn't erase what happened to us. Stop trying to justify Nicki's actions like, do you even read what you're writing? Are you actually just trolling now because I just cannot comprehend how someone would go this far for someone that doesn't care about you and doesn't even know you exist

1 minute ago, hector said:

!!!!!

I can't believe that he's saying that.. Imagine throwing to the side what we feel, our trauma just to justify the actions of a woman that you dont even know

Again if you cannot forgive your abuser is ok. But there are victims who have forgiven their own rapist. Both types of victims are morally ok. 

Also there are rapists who have been successfully rehabilitated like Mike Tyson. This happened because according to the law, not me, a rapist can be socially forgiven if he proves to have matured in jail and afterwards.

7 minutes ago, The One Beyond All said:

Again if you cannot forgive your abuser is ok. But there are victims who have forgiven their own rapist. Both types of victims are morally ok. 

Also there are rapists who have been successfully rehabilitated like Mike Tyson. This happened because according to the law, not me, a rapist can be socially forgiven if he proves to have matured in jail and afterwards.

OK6J581.jpg

Just now, I Brings That Levity said:

brit1 True.

Quality taste in music going by your stan badges btw. moo6

Thanks moo6 And judging by your stan badges as well, I can tell that you also have great taste in music. kylie1

I wish i could also say the same for a certain someone who goes out on a limb by posting cloudy opinions and defending Nicki's questionable decisions.

1 minute ago, BlancMac said:

Thanks moo6 And judging by your stan badges as well, I can tell that you also have great taste in music. kylie1

I wish i could also say the same for a certain someone who goes out on a limb by posting cloudy opinions and defending Nicki's questionable decisions.

Thank you. moo11

Funnily enough they only started to stan a certain Male rapper after he said a number of derogatory things about female celebrities in a song cough rant. Sums their flop views and taste. trash1

6 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Thank you. moo11

Funnily enough they only started to stan a certain Male rapper after he said a number of derogatory things about female celebrities in a song cough rant. Sums their flop views and tastetrash1

This is true. bey10

I bet you that he'll be here later and start nonsensical posts once again. brit8

Whats really disgusting about this whole situation is her 'so what' attitude.. the pulse shooting, her brother, the 69 guy, this rapist boyfriend and lets even throw in her countless feuds for good measure she never took accountability to come forward and actually talk about any of these things as an adult. Instead she has either ignored it all or tried to throw it in our faces.. I'll never forget when everyone came for her about the 69 collab and she tweeted even more love and support for him all because she wanted a #1 and even dragged in Gaga at one point to try and justify it like wtf what a bum ass clown bitch can't stand her anymore

5 hours ago, The One Beyond All said:

when Nick fell for this very bad boy she probably did not know all this stuff, you know. It's not like you check all the criminal records at the first meeting. She saw smth good in him and she did not care for his past. In order words Nicki was not rational when she decided to flirt with him.

This all story is not a valid proof that Nicki defends rape or murder. She has made very clear in the past that she can't stand rape and her opinion on the matter has not changed.

It is true that a rapist can be forgiven by a victim. Take Madonna for instance. She was raped multiple times and she can't stand rape. However, she had no problem in recognizing that a convicted rapist like Mike Tyson managed to become a better version of himself and a role model for the rehabilitation system.

Said that, Petty is not Tyson. Petty has failed to rehabilitate and he should sentenced to jail for life. It is responsability of the justice system to avoid that this dangerous criminals walk free among us, you know. Give a break to the queen of rap and you can be sure that this relationship will not last long.

Queen is still top3 albums of 2018 if you can listen to it withoout being poisoned by stupid sjws bullshit.

what in the romantic comedy is this

6 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Whats really disgusting about this whole situation is her 'so what' attitude.. the pulse shooting, her brother, the 69 guy, this rapist boyfriend and lets even throw in her countless feuds for good measure she never took accountability to come forward and actually talk about any of these things as an adult. Instead she has either ignored it all or tried to throw it in our faces.. I'll never forget when everyone came for her about the 69 collab and she tweeted even more love and support for him all because she wanted a #1 and even dragged in Gaga at one point to try and justify it like wtf what a bum ass clown bitch can't stand her anymore

bitch this drag is a SERVE 🔥she done snatchedT ma wig 😳😤👆😂

So, I’ll say again; 

The fact that he wasn’t charged with “murder” doesn’t mean that he didn’t kill someone. The prosecutors could not quite prove that he INTENDED to murder the person that he murdered before he murdered them, they could only prove that he DID KNOWINGLY MURDER them. He’s still a convicted murderer, and was charged with a crime that’s literally one degree under intentional full-on homicide.

And: 

If some girl were to come up to me, and say that a man like Mr. Petty raped her, I’d be more inclined to believe her. It doesn’t matter if they’re both underaged, or any bullshit reasoning idiots want to trot out, he forced his dick in her against her will. He raped her, period. On the basis of his prior behavior alone, I’d wager that he’s capable of rape if it’s a question of credibility.  

I don’t know if the people that excuse rape and murder believe what they’re saying is true, but to rational people, I say this: rape and murder are BAD things. You can dress it up in all the pretty wrapping you want, these are heinous crimes. And if people choose to defend people that have  knowingly committed them, they’re pretty heinous too. 

Not to mention so full of shit that it’s coming out of their eyes. 

3 hours ago, Sylk said:

what in the romantic comedy is this

Tragic, right? I can't even comprehend half of what was posted. dead2

2 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

To be honest when i originally clicked on this thread i was expecting to see a photo of a empty grave. 

oprah5 You had me at the words empty grave. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.