Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hylia

#HyliaPETITIONS: A Nicki Ban

Should we ban her?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should we?

• Yes
    • No

Gotta vote no.

I understand the reasoning behind the ban, but ultimately I feel like if people don't want to discuss someone, they should be able to do that for themselves and not need the very option to do so taken away. If the admins want to, then that's their business and no disrespect to anybody who backed it, but it's not like it's hard to not talk about someone, and if a certain amount of people want to spend their time discussing Nicki, then they should be able to as long as they aren't breaking the site-wide rules.

44 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Gotta vote no.

I understand the reasoning behind the ban, but ultimately I feel like if people don't want to discuss someone, they should be able to do that for themselves and not need the very option to do so taken away. If the admins want to, then that's their business and no disrespect to anybody who backed it, but it's not like it's hard to not talk about someone, and if a certain amount of people want to spend their time discussing Nicki, then they should be able to as long as they aren't breaking the site-wide rules.

So based on that there should be no Azealia Banks ban.

7 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

So based on that there should be no Azealia Banks ban.

In my book, yea. I wouldn't ban discussion of individual people if it were my forum for the reasons I already stated, but obviously it isn't so if the admins/mods want to, then whatever. But if it's up in the air and we're voting on it, then I gotta say no.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.