Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Both artists petitioned for BG ban have been black woman, a trend?

Wells girls   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Gurls

• Fuck Nicki Minaj
    • Fuck Nicki minaj

9 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

that's funny because i don't have a racist bone in my body. i'm biracial btw (which is amazing because i won't get a wrinkle until i'm over 50, mariah teas, black girl magic etc). so don't come for me about being racist sis because that's one thing i'm not! 

not like your DISGUSTING racist pig of a fave who has used black face on more than one occassion and referred to her son as a ''N***a''. DISGUSTING vile old woman who should be taken off social media! 

Your fave is getting what she deserves right now. Enjoy and have fun.

n21ZdK0.gif

11 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

that's funny because i don't have a racist bone in my body. i'm biracial btw (which is amazing because i won't get a wrinkle until i'm over 50, mariah teas, black girl magic etc). so don't come for me about being racist sis because that's one thing i'm not! 

not like your DISGUSTING racist pig of a fave who has used black face on more than one occassion and referred to her son as a ''N***a''. DISGUSTING vile old woman who should be taken off social media! 

to use of black face is not always racist (I don't remember Madonna using it tho) and she used the N word towards her own son. It was not meant in a racist offensive way kylie2

You are reaching....

11 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

after all that shit you've said in the past you think that anyone is going to believe you lmfao1 sure thing GIRL

oh no sis don't even try it, it has NOTHING to do with the fact that both are black women so cut that crap. it has to do with the fact that both have been very vile and have been very.. uhmm.. problematic and the receipts don't lie. not a single one of the faves or actually, any other pop star / rapper that has actual stans here (m&ms doesn't count because he only has 1 stan and, well..) has said or done the things that Nicki and Azealia have. It's a shame because I think both are very talented rappers but they chose to be problematic.

1 hour ago, hector said:

oh no sis don't even try it, it has NOTHING to do with the fact that both are black women so cut that crap. it has to do with the fact that both have been very vile and have been very.. uhmm.. problematic and the receipts don't lie. not a single one of the faves or actually, any other pop star / rapper that has actual stans here (m&ms doesn't count because he only has 1 stan and, well..) has said or done the things that Nicki and Azealia have. It's a shame because I think both are very talented rappers but they chose to be problematic.

Exactly. clap3

I don't give a fuck if you're black or white or whatever. If you're problematic trash then FOH  oprah14

8 hours ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

First Missis Azealia Banks, and extremely talented female rapper that just so happens to be black was BANNED from BG for being “vile” I guess. Meanwhile you have Pop veterans writing books about fucking teens, and no one bats a eye.

Well you did make a point therewendy2

Even tho Nicki isn’t my fave atm, I kinda see what you mean and I don’t. Since I am black, the racism on here isn’t a shocker so a whole bunch of non-poc’s ganging up on a black female artist does look kinda weird but thats just me. She shouldn’t get a ban but maybe stop making topics about her? Idk lol. rip4 

5 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

Even tho Nicki isn’t my fave atm, I kinda see what you mean and I don’t. Since I am black, the racism on here isn’t a shocker so a whole bunch of non-poc’s ganging up on a black female artist does look kinda weird but thats just me. She shouldn’t get a ban but maybe stop making topics about her? Idk lol. rip4 

Unlike you I am a Brandon Routh level of white but I do agree rip4 Specifically, I don't think we should need discussion of someone to be banned in order to not talk about her, although some people saying "Yes, ban discussion of her" in the other thread have made their fair share of topics about Nicki, so maybe it's that some people can't help themselves and just want the option taken away? rip4 

6 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Oops...guess you finally admitted that you're a homophobic girl posing as a gay dude. mad8 

6 hours ago, The One Beyond All said:

to use of black face is not always racist (I don't remember Madonna using it tho) and she used the N word towards her own son. It was not meant in a racist offensive way kylie2

You are reaching....

black+madonna+-+klein-by-zelko.jpg

regardless of the way she said it she is a white woman saying the N word. that is NEVER okay. stop defending racism sis it's not cute

2 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

black+madonna+-+klein-by-zelko.jpg

regardless of the way she said it she is a white woman saying the N word. that is NEVER okay. stop defending racism sis it's not cute

that is fake. Stop spreading lies an vile claims.

Madonna was fighting racism before you were born and she's currently the biggest philanthropist alive building hospitals and schools in Africa.

Go watch the Like a Prayer mv and seek knowledge plz.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.