Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Both artists petitioned for BG ban have been black woman, a trend?

Wells girls   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Gurls

• Fuck Nicki Minaj
    • Fuck Nicki minaj

Just now, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Of course she'd deny it, because of the backlash that occurred  

nah Madonna build her career on backlash...she can handle that kind of stuff, not everyone has that btw.

If she meant it she would have not give a shit to stick with her artistic vision.

Just now, The One Beyond All said:

nah Madonna build her career on backlash...she can handle that kind of stuff, not everyone has that btw.

If she meant it she would have not give a shit to stick with her artistic vision.

She is a racist but okay 

Just now, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

hqdefault.jpg

I won't respect some racist old cunt with her disgusting far-right values!

3554f67ea8aaa416fc4be11adc3de6ca.gif

you need to realize that an Instagram caption means nothing compared to real actions and real stuff that prove that Madonna has never stopped fighting racism since her debut career in the 80's. The LAP video is a great example.

What she says to her own son is a private business and should not be taken that serious. Period. 

actions in real life>>>>>> posts on social networks.

6 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

black+madonna+-+klein-by-zelko.jpg

regardless of the way she said it she is a white woman saying the N word. that is NEVER okay. stop defending racism sis it's not cute

M released a #BlackLivesMatter related music video before #BlackLivesMatter was created... posting photoshopped pics won't help you sis.

moo13

6 hours ago, LG G6 said:

I don't hate Azealia Banks because she's like a chaotic force of nature

Exactly, she's a dumpster fire you can't help but sitting and watching. Chaotic in an iconic way too, where else would we have gotten THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING or the Lana Twitter feud from? ny1

Nicki's trash. I'm both a survivor of sexual assault and a POC so I think I have leverage on this topic. It's not racist to ban BG topics about her if her tired ass is constantly doing and defending problematic shit that can be triggering to people. While I do think there is racism that is apparent in the forums, that still doesn't mean Nicki's bullshit isn't wrong and shouldn't be accounted for. oprah14

I do believe that the #MeToo movement has really been in conflict with the #BlackLivesMatter movement. The #MeToo movement is led by privilaged white women and supported mostly by privelaged white gay men and privelaged suburban women. It has blinded mainstream America to the real struggles of this country which is racism against Black people and other ethnic minorities. As someone who lives in Detroit and someone who is a minority, I can tell you that the #MeToo movement is pretty much disregarded here because communities have to deal with real shit. There is no privelaged Hollywood actress complaining about having to sleep her way to the top here. Communities have to deal with police brutality and single mothers struggling to make money to feed their kids.

Meanwhile y’all thing you are activists because you sit on a keyboard with WiFi and complaining about a white woman being pressured to partake in sexual activities. Let me tell you something sweethearts, you aren’t fooling anybody. You are fake and you’re mainstream bandwagon shit is only entertainment for you. Let’s be real you don’t give a fuck about any of these issues. rav1 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.