Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

hector

Kanye comes for Ariana after his Twitter feud with Drake

I mean she isn’t lying, Drake and Kanye’s feud is embarrassing since they’re grown men with children and they’re feuding on Twitter laughcry1 But she should have stayed in her lane here anyway, no matter how much I got my life from it, because she was just asking for locals to drag her over it.

does he seriously believe that Ariana "uses him" and his embarrassing twitter feud for promo? orly1  

imagine how self absorbed you must be to believe that oprah3  

as if Ariana cares about his irrelevant bs ny12  

1 hour ago, Infrared said:

if you need mental help, go seek a therapist not air dirt on twitter gaga4

This. U have all this money and tweeting like a 19 yr old queen going through shit and using Twitter as an escape cause they can’t afford therapy jj4 

i love you ari but she should’ve just stayed quiet, that man is a lunatic and i just knew he was gonna say something to her. he shouldn’t even have gotten a response from her with his goofy ass. 

42 minutes ago, Manel said:

she responded to Kanye

"with all due respect" and then proceeded to clock him really quick.

ari5

humanitarian legend popped off! mother theresa found d... oh well ari5

The audacity of him commenting on someone else profiting from a dumb Twitter feud ari9

Also, not the mental health card. I get you're going through some shit, but airing it out on twitter seems a little counterintuitive. Anyway, gracious response from miss Grande as always clap3

Ariana just had a #1 hit in 2018, you know, the current year. When is the last time Mr. West had a chart topper? 2011 because of Katy?

There’s no way Ariana is using this washed up man who is currently performing for people like a spider sprayed with raid for promo when he is of no help to anyone, especially during her commercial peak lmao.

44 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

humanitarian legend popped off! mother theresa found d... oh well ari5

Knowing every single time Ari has dropped something since the Sweetener era started someone relevant on the music industry has died, Kanye should be making his way to the hospital when that "imagine" music video drops or he could be next.

tay3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.