Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

hector

Kanye comes for Ariana after his Twitter feud with Drake

Just now, Manel said:

SIS, but the way Nicki betrayed her "sister" mentioning Mac Miller in this situation???

Is this bitch for real???

Not shocked. Anything to take the spotlight off of her supporting rapists and pedophiles!

Nicki is such an idiot, Ariana was literally the only person who had her back rip4 She's SO quick to preach shit and turn on her friends, yet she's doing the most to keep pedophiles and rapists around her ari9 

Honestly, Ari doesn't deserve this. The AMOUNT of shit she's been through in the past few years and yet she's still handling everything like a champ

All these meltdowns and overreactions over her tiny, innocent little comment. Kayne beefing on Twitter all day but going to start calling mental health when he gets a tiny little joke against him.

I don’t know if this is about him but, like Pete may actually be in trouble, guys let’s be sensitive please. I know y’all don’t like him, but I’ve been suicidal in the past and it’s really not a good place to be in, so lay off on the digs at mental health. 

1 minute ago, Law said:

He deleted his Insta in full 

Na, that was Ari posting the video from Golden Girls with them singing "Thank You For Being a Friend" or something. She clocked it in like 10 mins or so

Just now, Jake said:

Na, that was Ari posting the video from Golden Girls with them singing "Thank You For Being a Friend" or something. She clocked it in like 10 mins or so

Ohh, but anyways the sis is at his house, I think he's legit about to commit, people need to lay the fuck off. 

6 minutes ago, Law said:

Ohh, but anyways the sis is at his house, I think he's legit about to commit, people need to lay the fuck off. 

definitely agree. everyone just needs to shut up, let him get his head together and hope he heals

11 minutes ago, Law said:

He deleted his Insta in full 

i thought you posted Ari's

7 minutes ago, Law said:

i hope not ohno1 

6 hours ago, Jake said:

can I not wake up to drama dead2 but my god Nicki is such a fake bitch. I do wish Ari stayed quiet tho and just stayed in her lane. nothing in this concerned her and she had to jump in.

I’m actually happy cause now we know that Nicki is a fake bitch

19 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I’m actually happy cause now we know that Nicki is a fake bitch

I agree with this yeah, it's nice to know she never truly cared. Really got bitter after Ari snatched that #1 huh.

38 minutes ago, Jake said:

I agree with this yeah, it's nice to know she never truly cared. Really got bitter after Ari snatched that #1 huh.

Jealous bitches can stay jealous tay3 

How the FUCK was Ariana supposed to know HIS OWN FEUD was "weighing down" his mental health? When he was the one instigating it? This is (unsurprisingly) repulsive behaviour from him especially when his own daughter admires her so much. This whole situation is infuriating me.

tenor.gif 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.