Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

The final nail in the coffin...

Please know that sis only opened her mouth after mister Pathetic Davidson said he wanted to leave earth for recieving backlash for supporting Kanye and that we should raise awareness for mental health even though he had the nerve to joke about the Manchester attack and victims. Imagine bringing Mac Miller into this.

Is this the final nail in the coffin for miss Chun-Li the streetfighter? 

I wonder how much coke you have to do to turn on a dime like that in a matter of days. One day it’s okay that you’re dating a rapist and a murder, and that it’s perfectly fine that he’s done these things, because he’s matured.

The next day we have to handle the mentally ill with kid gloves.

Ya'll are really missing the point jj4 

She said that you guys are constantly undermining and attacking these guys until they finally commit suicide and then it's like "oh shit" maybe we should have done something. Pete literally just posted a suicide note and half of you can't leave stan twitter for a minute to think about that jj4 The more hate they get for speaking out, the more it pushes them to the brink of collapse. It's very hard to be a celebrity. Let's get off our high horses. Ariana has no business in Kanye's feud and it's something serious for Kanye and for her it's like I was having a kii don't take it so seriously. 

Ya'll need to stop brining up Manchester because him and Ariana talked about it when they were dating and she was cool with it so stfu. 

2 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

Please let this be the last thread and the last time we ever speak about this woman, I'm tired of her bullshit. We all should be! This is just.... sad. Like so fucking sad. 

She's literally making me mad, I know how you must feel now, I'm so sorry rip2 

Just now, Infrared said:

Ya'll are really missing the point jj4 

She said that you guys are constantly undermining and attacking these guys until they finally commit suicide and then it's like "oh shit" maybe we should have done something. Pete literally just posted a suicide note and half of you can't leave stan twitter for a minute to think about that jj4 The more hate they get for speaking out, the more it pushes them to the brink of collapse. It's very hard to be a celebrity. Let's get off our high horses. Ariana has no business in Kanye's feud and it's something serious for Kanye and for her it's like I was having a kii don't take it so seriously. 

Ya'll need to stop brining up Manchester because him and Ariana talked about it when they were dating and she was cool with it so stfu. 

But when Ariana had a cry for help earlier 50% of the forum and twitter informed me she was attention seeking, being petty, or in general getting dragged for breathing? 

It wasn't hard for Pete to disable his comments in order to not make his suicide note? Why did he ONLY post something about Kanye when only Ariana tweeted one simple thing to Kanye?

All of them are digging their own graves with every new tweet they post, it's not that hard to delete just the app (not the user). 

Just now, Luca said:

But when Ariana had a cry for help earlier 50% of the forum and twitter informed me she was attention seeking, being petty, or in general getting dragged for breathing? 

It wasn't hard for Pete to disable his comments in order to not make his suicide note? Why did he ONLY post something about Kanye when only Ariana tweeted one simple thing to Kanye?

All of them are digging their own graves with every new tweet they post, it's not that hard to delete just the app (not the user). 

So apparently when people go low, you need to go low as well? That literally makes both of you scum then. 

Two, Pete knows what it's like to deal with mental illness and to see Kanye always being ridiculed, it's actually honorable to stand up for him. He's not going to let his ex talk shit and try to undermine Kanye like she did him. 

Everyone in this situation is at fault. Stop trying it. Everyone needs to own up to their shit and stop acting as if Ariana is America's sweetheart when she's NOT. Because if she had someone do the same thing she did with Kanye (interjecting with some cute promotion joke about a serious situation) she'd be very upset too.

Could you imagine if Kanye promoted his songs while Ariana was fighting with Pete or Mac? Ya'll would be telling him to go kill himself or shut the fuck up. Take some time to step into someone else's shoes before throwing stones.

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

"Final nail in the coffin" part 2053 brit9 

Screaming that his signature has Queen in his top 11 albums of 2018. What a joke. It's clear ya'll just love to bully Nicki when it's convenient when she actually has many valid points from time to time just poor execution  brit9

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

just poor execution  brit9

THIS is my only problem that I have with this situation like I do understand some of the things she was trying to say but jesus fuck it's just not coming out right especially from her. rip4 

Two, Pete knows what it's like to deal with mental illness and to see Kanye always being ridiculed, it's actually honorable to stand up for him. He's not going to let his ex talk shit and try to undermine Kanye like she did him. 

Could you imagine if Kanye promoted his songs while Ariana was fighting with Pete or Mac? Ya'll would be telling him to go kill himself or shut the fuck up. Take some time to step into someone else's shoes before throwing stones.

That's why 2 weeks ago he was on SNL telling Kanye to shut up and take his meds.

And Kanye doesn't need to do that. He prefers saying shit like slavery was a choice for promo.

sha1

Screaming that his signature has Queen in his top 11 albums of 2018. What a joke. It's clear ya'll just love to bully Nicki when it's convenient when she actually has many valid points from time to time just poor execution  brit9

Tea, I'm really bullying Nicki with this one! It's clearly not Nicki's own words I put up there in the OP! 

Just now, Manel said:

That's why 2 weeks ago he was on SNL telling Kanye to shut up and take his meds.

And Kanye doesn't need to do that. He prefers saying shit like slavery was a choice for promo.

sha1

Pete is also bi-polar sis and Kanye potentially is too jj4  All I'm saying is that hold everyone accountable and stop treating Ariana as if she's a savior. She does problematic stuff as well but people gloss over it because she's the IT girl and they want to hate on x,y,z.

To be CLEAR, I'm not a fan of these people in 2018 but in this situation I can see where each side is coming from. I get that Ariana didn't mean harm but looking back I can see how it came off as insensitive and basically undermined Kanye's point because he was trying to discuss something serious and the media just made it about Ariana. 

3 minutes ago, hector said:

also

This was like 10 years ago jj4  Are you the same person you were 10 years ago? Many people change. I know this also vindicates Trump's fuck them in the pussy quote but he honestly still talks that way (most men do), but I digress jj2 

Pete is also bi-polar sis and Kanye potentially is too jj4  All I'm saying is that hold everyone accountable and stop treating Ariana as if she's a savior. She does problematic stuff as well but people gloss over it because she's the IT girl and they want to hate on x,y,z.

To be CLEAR, I'm not a fan of these people in 2018 but in this situation I can see where each side is coming from. I get that Ariana didn't mean harm but looking back I can see how it came off as insensitive and basically undermined Kanye's point because he was trying to discuss something serious and the media just made it about Ariana. 

Ariana however apologised

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.