Agugaga

Why aren’t we taking about Ariana’s disgusting Tweets and retraction

Y’all thought we were going to ignore this topic?

NOT ON MY FUCKING WATCH! ny8 

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2018/12/15/kanye-west-ariana-grande-drake-war-mental-illness/

If Nicki did this everyone would be going in on her here. How pathetic that Ariana needs to go this low to promote her struggling new “buzz single.” Meanwhile Pete publicly said he was ready to commit suicide. I’m seeing a pattern here...maybe the problem is Ariana and her deluded bully fan base. 

"struggling" when it debuted at #1 on iTunes WW + almost 5M streams in a day dead4 

Keep trying to push this narrative that Ariana is a terrible person, because it clearly ain't working sis. You should have this same energy with Christina and support her music because she clearly needs it

Bud, it was a really obvious joke and she apologized for it. Kanye was just blithering like he always does and she decided to make light of it. jj4

Your timeline is also way out of whack. Ariana posted the "promo" tweet on Thursday and her apology, plus "stop weaponizing mental health" before Pete even commented. There's no correlation between those events.

Nicki, meanwhile, has used this feud to defend her choice of dating a convicted rapist and murderer. She refuses to apologize for this and also had no business inserting herself into the discussion in the first place.

Because the majority of people would rather hate on the black woman than Ariana. 

Ariana's tweet was disgusting, insensitive and potentially VERY, VERY damaging. I will not let this go either @Agugaga. We will not let the Ariana stans forget just how disgusting their fave has been. 

Calculative and manipulative skinny little slut. 

Because she's a "feminist icon" oprah11 People dont want to admit gender double standards exist on both sides, more frequently against men when it comes to social media and the GP tbh. if Justin Bieber or somebody made jokes like that Twitter would have grilled him. 

5 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Bud, it was a really obvious joke and she apologized for it. Kanye was just blithering like he always does and she decided to make light of it. jj4

Your timeline is also way out of whack. Ariana posted the "promo" tweet on Thursday and her apology, plus "stop weaponizing mental health" before Pete even commented. There's no correlation between those events.

Nicki, meanwhile, has used this feud to defend her choice of dating a convicted rapist and murderer. She refuses to apologize for this and also had no business inserting herself into the discussion in the first place.

/end thread clap1 

4 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Because the majority of people would rather hate on the black woman than Ariana. 

Ariana's tweet was disgusting, insensitive and potentially VERY, VERY damaging. I will not let this go either @Agugaga. We will not let the Ariana stans forget just how disgusting their fave has been. 

not you saying all of this while STANNING and DEFENDING nicki minaj. i really have to LAUGH 

Mental health is a joke to her. It's a shame, I actually really liked TUN and the video for it, and she has ruined everything by this insensitive and very damaging tweet and opinion. Using someone elses sorrow for her own personal gain... but wait, are we really surprised? she has done this REPEATEDLY throughout the last 18 months. 

1 minute ago, hector said:

not you saying all of this while STANNING and DEFENDING nicki minaj. i really have to LAUGH 

Oh so you'll happily come for Nicki but not Ariana?

Ariana is disgusting and so damaging to young people and anyone suffering with mental health. IT IS not a fucking joke, mental health is serious and should be treated as such. SHAME ON THAT WOMAN. 

9 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Ariana’s brand is getting sympathy off others misery and honestly enough is enough at this point. We gave her all the sympathy for Manchester even tho she wasn’t the victim.

We gave her sympathy for Mac Millers death. But we will not give her sympathy for this. 

1 minute ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Ariana is disgusting and so damaging to young people and anyone suffering with mental health. IT IS not a fucking joke, mental health is serious and should be treated as such. SHAME ON THAT WOMAN. 

She already apologised and OWNED her mistake. Has your fave done that? After defending her boyfriend's actions? After working with a pedophile not once but TWICE and also defending him and his actions on social media? SHAME on that woman for trying to throw under the rug something like being sexually assaulted as if it was a fucking joke

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Ariana’s brand is getting sympathy off others misery and honestly enough is enough at this point. We gave her all the sympathy for Manchester even tho she wasn’t the victim.

We gave her sympathy for Mac Millers death. But we will not give her sympathy for this. 

TBH me and my friends always said amongst ourselves how the hell did she make the tragic and so upsetting Manchester attack about HER? Like literally how? It just shows how she only cares about her brand/herself. Very calculating, she makes Taylor Swift look human.

2 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Excuse me but, when did this happen? As far as I know Ariana got EVERYTHING BUT sympathy from Mac's death. Y'all Ariana haters keep trying it and it's just so hilarious to see how it all crumbles down. Is it that boring to stan Christina Aguilera that you have to come here and make these threads? dead4 

1 minute ago, hector said:

Excuse me but, when did this happen? As far as I know Ariana got EVERYTHING BUT sympathy from Mac's death. Y'all Ariana haters keep trying it and it's just so hilarious to see how it all crumbles down. Is it that boring to stan Christina Aguilera that you have to come here and make these threads? dead4 

Just calling out the double standard. Everyone wants to attack Nicki but no one dares to say anything about Ariana.

Just now, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Kanye is openly off his meds and needs help, his mental health shouldn't be an excuse for his shitty behavior. Mental health can be a reason, but never an excuse. Should she have stayed in her lane? Yes. Was she coming for Kanye for his mental health issues? No. She was coming for two grownass men with children and families having dumb beef over twitter. Pete also jumped in AFTER Ariana tweeted the original tweets, including the weaponizing mental health tweet. He was the last to jump in overall with his peanut gallery speech. 

Ariana made a tasteless joke and apologized. Nicki's pandering as usual in order to draw the attention off her scandals. Let's not forget Ariana's own mental health issues as of late, she's really been going through it. Also if you really think she doesn't care about Pete's mental health, why would she be at his fucking house? 

And before you come for me, I have clinical depression and anxiety, and have been suicidal in the past year, so I understand a lot of the perspectives in this mess. Everyone should leave Pete the fuck alone, Kanye should get help, Ariana should stay in her lane and log off Twitter, and Nicki should crawl back in her hole with her criminal boyfriend and stop trying to pander to draw the negative attention off herself. 

2 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

TBH me and my friends always said amongst ourselves how the hell did she make the tragic and so upsetting Manchester attack about HER? Like literally how? It just shows how she only cares about her brand/herself. Very calculating, she makes Taylor Swift look human.

She visited people in the hospital, put together a concert that raised tens of millions of pounds for the Red Cross, and has made several tributes (including the upcoming special stop on the Sweetener Tour), how has she made it about her? By airing her mental issues that have stemmed from it? Would you NOT be scarred by your fans dying and hundreds of them injured by a fucking terrorist attack, and almost dying yourself? Bye. 

Just now, Agugaga said:

Just calling out the double standard. Everyone wants to attack Nicki but no one dares to say anything about Ariana.

Because WHAT is there to say about Ariana besides your own fabricated story? She made a joke, owned it and apologised as she should. Can Nicki say the same? I haven't seen a single apology from all the shit she has done besides her trying to undermine serious stuff like rape and pedo just to try and get a quick #1 (which didn't even work) and to defend her boy toy? I have no words for what you're trying to do

Just now, Law said:

By airing her mental issues that have stemmed from it? 

I wasn't talking about that as I don't joke about mental illness. But if she herself experienced mental issues based on that tragic event then you'd think she would be more sensitive about other people's mental problems i.e kanye. It's all a load of horse shit and greenwashing with that girl. I can't take anything she says seriously. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bud, it was a really obvious joke and she apologized for it. Kanye was just blithering like he always does and she decided to make light of it.    Your timeline is also way out of whack. Ari

Y’all thought we were going to ignore this topic? NOT ON MY FUCKING WATCH!   https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2018/12/15/kanye-west-ariana-grande-drake-war-mental-illness/ If Nick

She visited people in the hospital, put together a concert that raised tens of millions of pounds for the Red Cross, and has made several tributes (including the upcoming special stop on the Sweetener

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.