Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

August

So... what is going to be the last single of Reputation?

As many swifties know (every real non-blind swiftie at leasttay8), the (country)pop queen of the decade always releases a last single of each era with a video that insists of tour material since Fearless (Fearless - Sparks Fly - Red - New Romantics), and since our queen likes to keep traditions, she can't snub it (even though Delicate is almost a year old)jj3 So, which one will it be?

I feel like it will be Don't Blame Me since the trailer begins with Don't Blame Me instrumental playing and it would be such a good song to end the era. A music video would be even better but I have lost my hopes on thatkesha5 I really want the next hit of Taylor and Don't Blame Me could be onejulia1

Delicate is the last single. jj2 Reputation is album made under Big Machine Records and I don't see Republic Records getting involved with this album in a way that new single could be executed. Maybe I am wrong on this one , but it is how I see things at the moment. 

But, I don't see Don't Blame Me aligning with tour video anyway. It was always meant This Is Why We Can't Nice Things to be for this kind of occasion. jj5

And I think that live concert film for tour is actually making idea of tour music video less possible.

I don’t think there will be another single and tbh a tour video would be pointless since we’re getting the tour movie. I was pressed at first but I feel like she’s coming sooner than usual with TS7 so maybe it’s good she stopped releasing singles earlier.

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don’t think there will be another single and tbh a tour video would be pointless since we’re getting the tour movie. I was pressed at first but I feel like she’s coming sooner than usual with TS7 so maybe it’s good she stopped releasing singles earlier.

a tour music video could be promotion for the movie oprah14 

drop the MV on xmas oprah14 

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

That’s true. I just feel like it would be obsolete, given the movie will promote itself, but I’m open for it.

milk it for everything its worth whit1 

11 hours ago, Ghostface said:

Delicate is the last single. jj2 Reputation is album made under Big Machine Records and I don't see Republic Records getting involved with this album in a way that new single could be executed. Maybe I am wrong on this one , but it is how I see things at the moment. 

But, I don't see Don't Blame Me aligning with tour video anyway. It was always meant This Is Why We Can't Nice Things to be for this kind of occasionjj5

And I think that live concert film for tour is actually making idea of tour music video less possible.

Hmm. Anyway, I feel like This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things wouldn't do well as single. It could've been a huge hit if it was released with an official music video and it would cause a lot of controversy, now I feel like even swifties barely care about it. My prediction (jj2) is that if This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things becomes the last single, it will peak at #35 and chart for 13 weeks, almost outweeking End Gamemoo7

Also, it could be that I'm in a denial fase in which I can't accept Delicate has a 80 percent chance of being the last singleari9

10 hours ago, Purity said:

There aren't going to be more singles sadly but if I had to pick one it'd be I Did Something Bad.

It had to be released after the AMA's, such a shame she didn'tjj3 It could've been another top 10 smash hit (in the USA at least)

11 hours ago, Jose said:

it better be king of my heart tho sia1 

This is totally me thinking about the last single from August to Octobergaga13

And this is also me reacting on every post because that's my autistic traditionjj2

11 hours ago, Taylor said:

TS7 better be huge and it needs at least 6 singles like we're used of herjj3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.