Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Elusive

Albums You Pretend Never Happened

2 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Every Xtina album ever, I share the same opinion of the general public across the globe. 

Exactly. Some people like Caviar, and others love McDonald's. Trash people like trash products. And there's plenty of trash to go around.

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Exactly. Some people like Caviar, and others love McDonald's. Trash people like trash products. And there's plenty of trash to go around.

i'm glad you admit that the general public pretend xtina's albums never happened. you're finally coming to your senses sis 

1 minute ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

i'm glad you admit that the general public pretend xtina's albums never happened. you're finally coming to your senses sis 

Kind of like the majority of Mariah's #1s? 

7 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Kind of like the majority of Mariah's #1s? 

considering mariah's aiwfciy is getting more streams on yt this month alone than xtina's last era ari7

mariah likes britney and hates xtina that must be why the gp love mariah and britney and think xtina is a fat miserable horrid cow (hence why they let her flop and gave britney a top 20/platinum hit :) )

13 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

considering mariah's aiwfciy is getting more streams on yt this month alone than xtina's last era ari7

mariah likes britney and hates xtina that must be why the gp love mariah and britney and think xtina is a fat miserable horrid cow (hence why they let her flop and gave britney a top 20/platinum hit :) )

Darling. The only reason  why Mariah likes Britney is because she's a joke and not a threat to her. Stop with the bullshit. There's a reason why she doesn't like Xtina and Ariana. ny4 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Darling. The only reason  why Mariah likes Britney is because she's a joke and not a threat to her. Stop with the bullshit. There's a reason why she doesn't like Xtina and Ariana. ny4 

Mariah has never said anything against Ariana actually. Do you research sis. rav2

Just now, I Brings That Levity said:

Mariah has never said anything against Ariana actually. Do you research sis. rav2

Also, Mariah doesn't hate Xtina anymore. They share the same make up artist and he went on the record to say that they are on alright terms. rav2 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

Also, Mariah doesn't hate Xtina anymore. They share the same make up artist and he went on the record to say that they are on alright terms. rav2 

Sure. You're literally the one who just said "There's a reason why she doesn't like Xtina".... dead2

2 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Sure. You're literally the one who just said "There's a reason why she doesn't like Xtina".... dead2

She didn't and she was very annoyed with Ariana. Both of them were dubbed the next Mariah's so she had her reasons. rav2 

5 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

She didn't and she was very annoyed with Ariana. Both of them were dubbed the next Mariah's so she had her reasons. rav2 

She was never annoyed with Ariana, she just doesn't like others being called the "New Mariah" or the "Next Mariah". Her shade (if you look at it) was directed at Interviewers most of the time rather than Ariana. There's only 1 Mariah and there's only 1 Ariana. There can't be a "next" or "new". oprah11

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.