Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

Xtina's '80s inspired look

1 hour ago, Kirjava said:

I fucking knew it was for her birthday. wendy4

Well...let's hope that she'll continue this look for the next era...likely to happen in 2022...or 2020 if we're lucky. brit8

She should really do an 80's inspired album--a la Madonna's Material Girl era or Cyndi Lauper's  Girls Just Wanna Have Fun era, maybe even Blondie like songs... mad4

Off topic: Is that her fiancé photobombing her? He looks like a fucking wax figure. brit9

Just now, STJ said:

A cover album is so very long overdue, i wonder when she is going to do it, if ever.

Meanwhile, enjoy her random side projects and vacation snaps jj1

This would be cool....is she does, she should do songs from Cyndi Lauper's catalogue if she's doing pop rock cover or if we're lucky Disco song covers, like Gloria Gaynor or Diana Ross...maybe even Donna Summer...

I want that Telepathy vibes back because it sounded so fresh for her. 

4 minutes ago, BlancMac said:

This would be cool....is she does, she should do songs from Cyndi Lauper's catalogue if she's doing pop rock cover or if we're lucky Disco song covers, like Gloria Gaynor or Diana Ross...maybe even Donna Summer...

I want that Telepathy vibes back because it sounded so fresh for her. 

Same brit2 She sounded so good in Telepathy it's like disco is made for her. unfortunately she's gonna change her sound again for X7... moo12 so you can never relish in a sound for too long when you stan Xtina nicki5 

I want another B2B throwback song or even another Birds of Prey..  but i feel like she's moved on past that and will never return giveup1

Yes, she really did make Telepathy what it is xtina11. When i first heard it, I thought it would be her new sound but I was very wrong...not that I didn't like Liberation's sound because I really love the R&B, Hip-Hop laced songs.

I honestly have a love hate relationship with her musical changes. I know that with X's albums, we have variety and we won't get bored because she offers a lot to the table but at the same time, it would also be fun is she focuses on one genre for at least two albums, that way it won't leave us thirsting for more from the same genre. xtina5

I have to say this though, I love the fact that she remains very creative and experimental with her music (Well, except for Lotus as it was generic-- the ballads though are wonderful.)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.