Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hex

Where is the quality in BGs?

Is this place supposed to be about dragging artists, or documenting artists? What do the multitude of Nicki threads about *insert her misguided tweet, IG story, or other article here* achieve? Many of these threads follow that general theme followed by some variation of saying "she is over". These threads contribute nothing of value to what has already been said a million times in some form or another. There is a fine line between occasionally pointing out ridiculous things an artist said, and hammering the subject with repetition until it dies.

However, this doesn't just pertain to Nicki. The quality of many other threads in BGs are just simply bad. Certain threads have little to no effort put into them, certain members resort to repeatedly dragging an artist based on their weight, age, or other bodily feature. Anyone can point out an artist is fat, ugly, or old. It's not original, it's not fresh, it's just a cheap and lazy drag. Various other threads are just made by delusional members / trolls that just want to provoke a reaction from people than actually making any sort of meaningful thread.

This place is becoming plagued with repetition, trolls, and low effort threads. So where is the quality? trash1

2 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Melodrama > 1989 and Lemonade btw

WqMOVe.gif

2 hours ago, Hex said:

Is this place supposed to be about dragging artists, or documenting artists? What do the multitude of Nicki threads about *insert her misguided tweet, IG story, or other article here* achieve? Many of these threads follow that general theme followed by some variation of saying "she is over". These threads contribute nothing of value to what has already been said a million times in some form or another. There is a fine line between occasionally pointing out ridiculous things an artist said, and hammering the subject with repetition until it dies.

However, this doesn't just pertain to Nicki. The quality of many other threads in BGs are just simply bad. Certain threads have little to no effort put into them, certain members resort to repeatedly dragging an artist based on their weight, age, or other bodily feature. Anyone can point out an artist is fat, ugly, or old. It's not original, it's not fresh, it's just a cheap and lazy drag. Various other threads are just made by delusional members / trolls that just want to provoke a reaction from people than actually making any sort of meaningful thread.

This place is becoming plagued with repetition, trolls, and low effort threads. So where is the quality? trash1

Madonna vs Mariah. Everytime you have a doubt about the quality of BG. Madonna vs Mariah is the solution. Everytime you don't know what to wear, what to eat. Who you should #####, or what should your religion be. Madonna vs Mariah is the answer. rav2

4 minutes ago, light741 said:

Madonna vs Mariah. Everytime you have a doubt about the quality of BG. Madonna vs Mariah is the solution. Everytime you don't know what to wear, what to eat. Who you should #####, or what should your religion be. Madonna vs Mariah is the answer. rav2

Can Madonna vs Mariah get me out of debt? rav2

Should I believe in ha power? rav2

21 hours ago, Hex said:

Can Madonna vs Mariah get me out of debt? rav2

Should I believe in ha power? rav2

There is a theory. If you make enough use of Madonna vs Mariah. They may feel compassion for those gays i mean people of all sexual orientations duh! rav2 And write you a big check. Didn't you know guys? Global legends can be that generous. rav2 @The One Beyond All @Régine Filange @I Brings That Levity

3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Fixed

nHFIoQP.gif

1 minute ago, light741 said:

There is a theory. If you make enough use of Madonna vs Mariah. They may feel compassion for those gays i mean people of all sexual orientations duh! rav2 And write you a big check. Didn't you know guys? Global legends can be that generous. rav2 @The One Beyond All 

Is this Is this really turning into a Madonna vs Mariah thread? mad5

1 minute ago, Hex said:

Is this Is this really turning into a Madonna vs Mariah thread? mad5

@Chris Morlock planted the seed, I was simply watering it sia1 

Just now, light741 said:

Emma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The rest. nHFIoQP.gif

Emma who

nHFIoQP.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.