Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Divine's Best of 2018

gLBiWAk.png

Hello and welcome to my Best of 2018 thread! For the next few days, I will be posting my favorite western and K-pop songs that were released this year! I will announce five western and five k-pop songs a day until we reach my top five for each category.

I know many of you hate K-pop but I hope you are willing to stick around regardless and maybe even listen to a few of the tracks since I guarantee they are songs forum gays would obsess over if they were english.

I tried making a top 50 that would include all songs but I simply wasn't happy with the list so I separated the two and I'm more pleased by it!

So without further ado, let's get started ladies!

Results:

Spoiler

Western Top 20

17. Babylon - 5 Seconds of Summer

18. Oh, What A World - Kacey Musgraves

19. Say It To My Face - Maty Noyes

20. Without Me - Halsey

K-Pop Top 20

17. Roller Coaster - CHUNG HA

18. I Love You - EXID

19. Rumor - H.I.N.P (Hot Issue of Ntl. Producers)

20. One Shot, Two Shot - BoA

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

wouldnt the western normally be more focused on the Americas, right?

no oprah14 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_culture

Western culture, sometimes equated with Western Civilization, Occidental culture, the Western world, Western society, and European civilization, is a term used very broadly to refer to a heritage of social normsethical valuestraditional customs, belief systemspolitical systems and specific artifacts and technologies that have some origin or association with Europe. The term also applies beyond Europe to countries and cultures whose histories are strongly connected to Europe by immigration, colonization, or influence. For example, Western culture includes countries in the Americas and Australasia, whose language and demographic ethnicity majorities are European. The development of western culture has been strongly influenced by Christianity.[3]

Just now, Chapman said:

say it to my face came out THIS YEAR? well 2k18 flew by rip4 

Ya know I actually don't think it did but that's when I discovered it and I had a hard enough time thinking of a western list as it was so I made the exception rip4 

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Ya know I actually don't think it did but that's when I discovered it and I had a hard enough time thinking of a western list as it was so I made the exception rip4 

wow imagine what other lies you’ll be telling in this thread!

Spoiler

great song though sia2 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.