Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Millions Raised for Border Wall on Veteran's GoFundMe Page

Alright, so ignoring the fact that the current fence on the US-Mexican Border (and the funny part is that it isn't even running in some places) probably cost more than $1 Billion, there are a few problems with this effort. 

Let's say that it gets near that number, and I think it's possible, there are enough stupid people in the United States to make it so (if you don't believe me, look at President Cunt Flap and tell me that there aren't):

A billion dollars isn't a lot of money at this scale, there are 2,500 miles to cover. You have to secure supplies, labor and the nesscary permits to create construction sites. You have to worry about labor codes, and accidents. And ignoring the fact that the federal government will not allow this -- you're running through public land, and homes and business and local/munciple issues.  

Let's start with federal taxes, and the taxes that California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas will impose, not to mention the countless counties and local authority taxes that will be incurred (because this sum is privately funded, it's not federally funded -- it'll have the shit taxed out of it) - for the sake of argument, let's knock a good $300 Million off that sum, but it'll mostly likely end up being more, much, much more. That leaves $600 Million to continute with it. 

Building the construction zones, bringing them to US Labor Code and with the amount needed, take $100-200 Million off, which will likely cost more. 

Labor: $200-300 Million easily (which will surely cost more, factoring in OT and all that stuff), unless you're planning on building this wall one section at a time. 

That leaves what? 100-200 Million for enough supplies to build a fucking 2,500 Mile wall?! 

I mean, you've still got to build the fucking thing, right? 

And then there's the federal thing, the federal government isn't going to allow this. I don't care if President Fucknut is in charge, the border is a static border, they won't let them build one on the actual border, and they won't let them build it on the other side of the border, the defense department, homeland security, the department of the interior, they won't allow the border of the United States to be secured by a rickety-ass wall that was crowd funded by a bunch of pea-brained, mud-eating, cousin-fucking subhuman rednecks. At the very least it presents a national security risk, and the DOD will overrule it on that alone. 

How about instead of being stupid, we accept that we're all human, and that our differences are only skin deep. That the people of Mexico are just like us, they just speak a different language. But hey, if they won't to make some fuckwit a billionaire, than by all means. 

And I don't believe for a second that the creator is a scammer, I think there's some dumbfuck that actually thinks that this is possible. And if it is a scam, that fact that it has $5 Million in donations tells you that there's enough people to be taken in by it. 

dead2 i thought this wall thing was just an empty promise from donald trump, but it's slowly becoming a reality... this gofundme page raised 3m$, that's a shocking a lot of ppl donating to reach that amount regardless if it's only 1/100th of the fund, 2ndly the pull out of military from syria... i think trump is serious on making the US army build this wall ari7 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.