Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Manel

Beyoncé's Demos Appear On Spotify/iTunes

Some hours ago fans noticed that Beyoncé's demos appeared on iTunes and Spotify as songs for an artist called Queen Carter.

Some of these demos have been available online for years, but others seem to be new.

9e0PIHs.jpg

k0fTFrc.jpg

ssWabyA.jpg

I wish all of these were actually available because I know some of them are REAL BOPS.

ny10

The same person also added a fake SZA album and single under the name "Sister Solana":

This was originally titled "Kisses and Coffee" but as soon as you click on the album it says "Crck Drmz" fall9 

26 minutes ago, Yzma said:

The same person also added a fake SZA album and single under the name "Sister Solana":

This was originally titled "Kisses and Coffee" but as soon as you click on the album it says "Crck Drmz" fall9 

OMG SOMEONE BETTER SAVE THEM oprah4 

we have like most most of them anyway but I’m curious what’s a Comethru, Loved Ones, Heroin and Kisses and Coffee

Please don't let Parkwood hear about this, she's really not gonna give us shit now lmfaoooo but I heard some of the songs and they were just old B'Day and IASF rejects so nothing to be excited about sadly. sob1 

22 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

Please don't let Parkwood hear about this, she's really not gonna give us shit now lmfaoooo but I heard some of the songs and they were just old B'Day and IASF rejects so nothing to be excited about sadly. sob1 

Or songs like Creole that were on deluxe versions released in certain countries jj4 

I’m more hyped bout these SZA songs than 10+ years old Bey demos

2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I’m more hyped bout these SZA songs than 10+ years old Bey demos

!!!!!!! SZA did address the leak and told us that she has something coming soon. This is her karma for not giving us CTRL Deluxe like we asked for! 

2 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

!!!!!!! SZA did address the leak and told us that she has something coming soon. This is her karma for not giving us CTRL Deluxe like we asked for! 

the fact that this bitch literally confirmed Ctrl Deluxe few days after Ctrl dropped but we still don't have it like... wtf girl what is you doing laughcry1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.