Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Scarlet Witch

Tove Lo - hey you got drugs? (Music Video)

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

it only flopped cos there arent any physical released trash1 

Not really. I'm pretty sure it flopped cause most of the songs on it sound exactly like most of the songs on her last album...just less good.

I like her but I wish she'd evolve a bit. Her first album was excellent but the ones that came afterwards were NOT THE TEA.

2 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Not really. I'm pretty sure it flopped cause most of the songs on it sound exactly like most of the songs on her last album...just less good.

I like her but I wish she'd evolve a bit. Her first album was excellent but the ones that came afterwards were NOT THE TEA.

her best is Blue Lips alex1 

4 minutes ago, Yzma said:

It flopped because literally zero promo was done. She didn't do the traditional TV promo circuit, only released one non-radio-friendly single, didn't buy any kind of ad space on the major music retailers and didn't even have posts on her social media talking about the album until three or four days after release. Even fans were not aware she was releasing an album. dead2

2 minutes ago, Yzma said:

taking in consideration the fact that blue lips is kind of (not really 'kind of' since the album's also titled 'lady wood phase II') a sequel to lady wood, idk what were you expecting. dead1 and how you don't see her not evolving when 'blue lips' and 'lady wood' have far better lyrics than 'queen of the hippie sabotage remixes'.

Just now, Maria said:

taking in consideration the fact that blue lips is kind of (not really 'kind of' since the album's also titled 'lady wood phase II') a sequel to lady wood, idk what were you expecting. dead1 and how you don't see her not evolving when 'blue lips' and 'lady wood' have far better lyrics than 'queen of the hippie sabotage remixes'.

The song are just less memorable in my opinion. The melodies on her debut were stronger. Lady Wood and Blue Lips are just overall tuneless to be honest. I've really tried getting into them cause I appreciate her vision and the overall concept but it just didn't convince me...at all. It came off as rather pretentious and the production was absolutely nothing new. Too predictable and not exciting. I use Disco Tits & Bitches but that's about it.

15 minutes ago, Yzma said:

The song are just less memorable in my opinion. The melodies on her debut were stronger. Lady Wood and Blue Lips are just overall tuneless to be honest. I've really tried getting into them cause I appreciate her vision and the overall concept but it just didn't convince me...at all. It came off as rather pretentious and the production was absolutely nothing new. Too predictable and not exciting. I use Disco Tits & Bitches but that's about it.

what about her best song Shivering Gold mess1 

5 hours ago, Yzma said:

LW > BL though oprah14 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.