Tove Lo - hey you got drugs? (Music Video)

Maria 5,398
3 minutes ago, Yzma said:

She's still releasing singles from that flop album? fall9 

rude. and no, this is just something small she put together for the song since it wasn't included in the 'Blue Lips' short film!

Americunt 16,351
4 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Nope, this isn't a single. She's just putting out the last few pieces of content she had in the can to finish out the era.

21 minutes ago, Yzma said:

it only flopped cos there arent any physical released trash1 

Madonna 40,172
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

it only flopped cos there arent any physical released trash1 

Not really. I'm pretty sure it flopped cause most of the songs on it sound exactly like most of the songs on her last album...just less good.

I like her but I wish she'd evolve a bit. Her first album was excellent but the ones that came afterwards were NOT THE TEA.

2 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Not really. I'm pretty sure it flopped cause most of the songs on it sound exactly like most of the songs on her last album...just less good.

I like her but I wish she'd evolve a bit. Her first album was excellent but the ones that came afterwards were NOT THE TEA.

her best is Blue Lips alex1 

Americunt 16,351
4 minutes ago, Yzma said:

It flopped because literally zero promo was done. She didn't do the traditional TV promo circuit, only released one non-radio-friendly single, didn't buy any kind of ad space on the major music retailers and didn't even have posts on her social media talking about the album until three or four days after release. Even fans were not aware she was releasing an album. dead2

Madonna 40,172
3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

her best is Blue Lips alex1 

Whatever floats your boat but most people, especially on this forum will probably disagree.

Maria 5,398
2 minutes ago, Yzma said:

taking in consideration the fact that blue lips is kind of (not really 'kind of' since the album's also titled 'lady wood phase II') a sequel to lady wood, idk what were you expecting. dead1 and how you don't see her not evolving when 'blue lips' and 'lady wood' have far better lyrics than 'queen of the hippie sabotage remixes'.

Madonna 40,172
Just now, Maria said:

taking in consideration the fact that blue lips is kind of (not really 'kind of' since the album's also titled 'lady wood phase II') a sequel to lady wood, idk what were you expecting. dead1 and how you don't see her not evolving when 'blue lips' and 'lady wood' have far better lyrics than 'queen of the hippie sabotage remixes'.

The song are just less memorable in my opinion. The melodies on her debut were stronger. Lady Wood and Blue Lips are just overall tuneless to be honest. I've really tried getting into them cause I appreciate her vision and the overall concept but it just didn't convince me...at all. It came off as rather pretentious and the production was absolutely nothing new. Too predictable and not exciting. I use Disco Tits & Bitches but that's about it.

15 minutes ago, Yzma said:

The song are just less memorable in my opinion. The melodies on her debut were stronger. Lady Wood and Blue Lips are just overall tuneless to be honest. I've really tried getting into them cause I appreciate her vision and the overall concept but it just didn't convince me...at all. It came off as rather pretentious and the production was absolutely nothing new. Too predictable and not exciting. I use Disco Tits & Bitches but that's about it.

what about her best song Shivering Gold mess1 

Madonna 40,172
1 hour ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Why is she crying in the video?

Because she saw Blue Lips' peak positions around the globe. mad3 

Mystique 7,558

2 minutes of walking backstage? girl... jj4 she really did her best song like THAT? jj4 the crying part is cute tho

Urbanov 47,325
5 hours ago, Yzma said:

LW > BL though oprah14 

Venus XCX 10,269

She's really serving visuals a year after release. I think she KNOWS its her opus and is just spoiling her fans. clap3 

This song is just perfect and pure emotion. At least, she is releasing it somehow. This video ( even though is not proper music video ) also beats video for Cycles on many fronts.