Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Elusive

Rearrange the Lotus Tracklist

Related image

Cover created by @Brave

1. Lotus

2. Army of Me

3. Red Hot Kinda Love

4. Make the World Move

5. Your Body

6. Let There Be Love

7. Sing for Me

8. Blank Page

9. Cease Fire

10. Around the World

11. Circles

12. Best of Me

13. Just a Fool

14. Light Up the Sky

15. Empty Words

16. Shut Up

something like

1. Lotus (Intro)
  2. Shut Up (explicit)
  3. Circles (explicit)
  4. Your Body (explicit)
  5. Army of Me
  6. Let There Be Love
  7. Blank Page
  8. Cease Fire
  9. Empty Words
  10. Light Up the Sky
  11. Best of Me
  12. Sing for Me
  13. Red Hot Kinda Love
  14. Around the World
  15. Make the World Move
  16. Just a Fool
  17. Your Body (Ken Loi Remix)
  18. Your Body (Martin Garrix Remix)

Lotus Intro

Best of Me

Empty Words

Cease Fire

Make The world move

Around The World

Your Body

Let there be love

Red Hot Kind Of Love

Just A Fool

Blank Page

Sing For Me

Circles

Shut Up

Light Up The Sky

This thread made me listen to Lotus for the first time in ~2 years oprah4 Kind of slayed by Empty words at the moment giveup3

1. Lotus Intro (The best song in the entire album. I don't even know why it was not released as the lead. brit12)

2. Light Up The Sky. (Shouldn't have be relegated to the Deluxe Edition)

3. Let There Be Love

4. Cease Fire.

5. Fuck Your Body (I always pretend the the clean version doesn't exist and that the title has the word Fuck.)

6. Circles

7. Shut Up

8. Empty Words

9. Blank Page

10. Just A Fool (I really hope that there will be a solo version of this song that will get leaked.

11. Easier to Lie (There was a snippet of her singing the song and honestly, it sounded great so if it will somehow leak in full that'd be great.)

12.  Best of Me

13. Sing For Me. (It's should have been the last song on the album because it feels like a new version of Keep On Singin' My Song.)

(Other songs do not exist to me.) moo12

You know what, I like all the songs on the album. Its more radio friendly and light pop and was the opposite of the direction she wanted to continue in, but I find it fresh and can bop to pretty much all of the songs on the album. I could live without Shut Up but other than that, i like it!

It sits awkwardly in between Bionic and Liberation as it seems so artistically shallow and throwaway and it's clear that her label basically gave her most of the songs and said 'sing this so we can release an album'. 

Although saying that, some of the artwork is cheap as, and the cover image really should have been switched to one of the drape shots - as in the initial post here.

Your Body should have been much bigger. Army of me should have been the comeback single with a killer video. How did Anastasia cover this?! Eugh. 

14 hours ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

You know what, I like all the songs on the album. Its more radio friendly and light pop and was the opposite of the direction she wanted to continue in, but I find it fresh and can bop to pretty much all of the songs on the album. I could live without Shut Up but other than that, i like it!

It sits awkwardly in between Bionic and Liberation as it seems so artistically shallow and throwaway and it's clear that her label basically gave her most of the songs and said 'sing this so we can release an album'. 

Although saying that, some of the artwork is cheap as, and the cover image really should have been switched to one of the drape shots - as in the initial post here.

Your Body should have been much bigger. Army of me should have been the comeback single with a killer video. How did Anastasia cover this?! Eugh. 

Yeah, the album cover was too much but I loved the direction that they were going for aesthetically, I mean the birth of Venus is clearly the inspiration for the cover.

Maybe she should've used covers like these: 

Spoiler

2q0q5hj.jpg

34h8ccy.png

9icjlw.jpg

How about deleting the whole album? thank you. I'm 100% sure she is zero proud of it. No creativity, no essence.

If I had to rearrange what we have:

9icjlw.jpg

1. Lotus

2. Fuck Your Body 

3. Let There Be Love

4. Make the World Move

5. Sing for Me

6. Blank Page

7. Best of Me

8. Just a Fool

9. Cease Fire

10. Light Up the Sky

The rest are generic as hell, or just simply bad. "Army of me" it's just a rip-off Fighter song with worse production, lyrics and melody. The original album cover it's not that bad, it could have been better, like this one or the one posted above.

On 12/24/2018 at 12:49 AM, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

Would you rearrange the tracklist? 

On 12/26/2018 at 7:07 PM, BlueBalls said:

The rest are generic as hell, or just simply bad. "Army of me" it's just a rip-off Fighter song with worse production, lyrics and melody. The original album cover it's not that bad, it could have been better, like this one or the one posted above.

I low-key hated the cover because she had no neck in it. The one you posted or the one where she was covered in sheer blush cloth would've been perfection. xtina5

As for the songs, if she really went with the electronica sound of the intro, maybe it wouldn't be as generic. I mean judging from the songs Lotus Intro and Light Up the Sky, the outcome, had it been in the veins of those two songs would've been much more cohesive and not messy. But hey, six--almost seven years too late, eh?

On 12/28/2018 at 2:24 AM, Superstar said:

Would you rearrange the tracklist? 

No. I would keep it as it is. The Christina albums I would tweak the set lists for would be B2B (1 long disc), Bionic (songs from the deluxe moved to the main disc, although I also like ALL songs on the main disc) and Liberation (remove the I don’t need it anymore interlude and replace with another song).

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.