Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aquamarine

twenty one pilots

5 hours ago, Alvarø said:

Have any of you went or are going to any date of the Bandito Tour?

Nope, I wish though. cry1

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

I'm not an actual stan jj3

But I did just buy the Trench CD last night jj3

Give them that money. kesha8

11 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Chlorine, Neon Gravestones, The Hype

tho I could argue an inclusion for Cut My Lip or Pet Cheetah

All godly although neon gravestones has never been it for me... live it’s really goof though

id say mine is pet cheetah, leave the city and the hype

Hello All, im a fellow TOP fan. How did yall hear about these two men? kylie3

if yall want corny storytime here you go bey7 :

So in summer 2015 Tear In My Heart was all over my local Alternative Radio station [a new one started airing again two years back]. I tough the song was corny and weird but the bridge was  funny. That local radio station stopped airing a few months after and I tought nothing more of it.

Later, Stressed Out started playing on pop radio station in December 2015. The first few times i heard it i got chills because of the melody, instrumentations and somber lyrics. It wasnt until a while later that i realised they were the same people from Tear in my heart. A few days after  I met my now ex [who is a fan of them and said Vessel was his favorite of theirs] and he showed me heavydirtysoul [my all time fav] stressed out and ride. We broke up 5 months after in may 2016 and by spring of 2017 I was in a bad place. I started to come back to Blurryface and later Vessel and in honesty my obsession w/ them helped me stay afloat through those two shitty years. Also im not going to lie, their fanfics on Wattpad helped me be distracted from the real world oprah4.  I was able to go to the Bandito concert in Orlando in 2019 and yes ma'am, yes, I did cry through the whole thing. 

I am in the process of making music and they were the factor in me officially pushing myself to start making music. They also mad me discover artists such as AJR, half-alive, Young the Giant, lovelytheband, and IDKHow 

My favorites song are:

heavydirtysoul, Stressed Out, Fall Away, Migraine , Doubt, Polarize, Jumpsuit, Morph, Chlorine, Levitate

thank you all for reading this! I'm just here waiting for the next era and wondering what colors will be used next for their merch $$$ album aesthetics! feb1

I'm so hyped to see a TOP fan here even when I'm a new stan myself lol. Prior to Level of Concern, my only exposure to their music was when I played Ride from a random Spotify playlist last year. I thought it was a cute song but never went back to it. Fast forward to June this year, an ad for LOC was quite heavily featured on Facebook. The only reason I clicked on it was because I got attracted to Tyler lol. My taste on music is his face alex1 I did a lot of digging on their background and music, and today, Vessel is one of my most played already. So fucking good. Tyler and his small frame pack an insane amount of talent and passion. It's also not bad that they're kinda easy on the eyes. Ugh, I love them. Let's revive this thread  alex1 

On 9/27/2020 at 2:37 AM, TRENCH said:

Hello All, im a fellow TOP fan. How did yall hear about these two men? kylie3

if yall want corny storytime here you go bey7 :

So in summer 2015 Tear In My Heart was all over my local Alternative Radio station [a new one started airing again two years back]. I tough the song was corny and weird but the bridge was  funny. That local radio station stopped airing a few months after and I tought nothing more of it.

Later, Stressed Out started playing on pop radio station in December 2015. The first few times i heard it i got chills because of the melody, instrumentations and somber lyrics. It wasnt until a while later that i realised they were the same people from Tear in my heart. A few days after  I met my now ex [who is a fan of them and said Vessel was his favorite of theirs] and he showed me heavydirtysoul [my all time fav] stressed out and ride. We broke up 5 months after in may 2016 and by spring of 2017 I was in a bad place. I started to come back to Blurryface and later Vessel and in honesty my obsession w/ them helped me stay afloat through those two shitty years. Also im not going to lie, their fanfics on Wattpad helped me be distracted from the real world oprah4.  I was able to go to the Bandito concert in Orlando in 2019 and yes ma'am, yes, I did cry through the whole thing. 

I am in the process of making music and they were the factor in me officially pushing myself to start making music. They also mad me discover artists such as AJR, half-alive, Young the Giant, lovelytheband, and IDKHow 

My favorites song are:

heavydirtysoul, Stressed Out, Fall Away, Migraine , Doubt, Polarize, Jumpsuit, Morph, Chlorine, Levitate

thank you all for reading this! I'm just here waiting for the next era and wondering what colors will be used next for their merch $$$ album aesthetics! feb1

Would you mind sharing us the music you are creating? jj2

11 minutes ago, Orpheus said:

I'm so hyped to see a TOP fan here even when I'm a new stan myself lol. Prior to Level of Concern, my only exposure to their music was when I played Ride from a random Spotify playlist last year. I thought it was a cute song but never went back to it. Fast forward to June this year, an ad for LOC was quite heavily featured on Facebook. The only reason I clicked on it was because I got attracted to Tyler lol. My taste on music is his face alex1 I did a lot of digging on their background and music, and today, Vessel is one of my most played already. So fucking good. Tyler and his small frame pack an insane amount of talent and passion. It's also not bad that they're kinda easy on the eyes. Ugh, I love them. Let's revive this thread  alex1 

LOC has been their most promoted song in their existence its insane. Stressed, Ride or heathens didn't get that many ads for it.

My favorite is josh, I just know he's packing katy10

9 minutes ago, Orpheus said:

Would you mind sharing us the music you are creating? jj2

https://7edwin.bandcamp.com/music my music [if u can call it that lmao] is literal garbage right now . all my socials are in the tab to the right xx

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.