Is Halsey this generation’s P!nk?

Agugaga    1,754

I was thinking about this the other day. They have a few things in common. Among them is their image and then you have their music which includes a lot of forgotten pop/rock hits. Thoughts oprah14 

Madonna    38,183

No.

There is no such thing as "this generations...". There is one Pink, one Britney, one Christina, one Madonna, etc. The reason they were so successful and are still recognizable is because they were UNIQUE.

Purity    355
Just now, Madonna said:

No.

There is no such thing as "this generations...". There is one Pink, one Britney, one Christina, one Madonna, etc. The reason they were so successful and are still recognizable is because they were UNIQUE.

This TEA. cry7

fab    12,470
26 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I was thinking about this the other day. They have a few things in common. Among them is their image and then you have their music which includes a lot of forgotten pop/rock hits. Thoughts oprah14 

stop thinking lol3 

Mariah's 18 #1's    1,826
53 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

let-me-stop-you.gif

Kuba    13,170

The only real similarity is that they both have a distinct androgynous appearance. & I suppose Halsey is gaining AC appeal rather quickly, but that's the most they have in common tbh  

light741    1,893
7 hours ago, Luca said:

Make it make sense

Pink has had great longevity. So i'm sure Halsey would love to

But when it comes to agu's crazy comparisons. I think he would settle with just being able to....

9 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

P!nk has been a success for 15 years, she is close to being a legend. Halsey started like 2 years ago?

15 years ago P!nk was going through a flop era in the US. But she made a come back afterwards, her real solo debut was in 2000. Sooo 18 years ago! bey2

15 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

P!nk is just as talented, if not more than Halsey orangu1 

P!nk could sing Hallsie out of existence. orangu1

Chris Morlock    43,045
6 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

15 years ago P!nk was going through a flop era in the US. But she made a come back afterwards, her real solo debut was in 2000. Sooo 18 years ago! bey2

P!nk could sing Hallsie out of existence. orangu1

stop calling her Hallsie jj4 

Halsey can sing good. so can P!nk. P!nk indeed has more skill in singing than Halsey, because P!nk has been singing professionally for about 30 years

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.