Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Britney fans take a shit after Chartmasters updates Xtina’s numbers

DvVopIMXQAAQPGG?format=jpg&name=small

nat2 

The receipts have been exposed and Britney fans can no longer sell the narrative that Xtina is a bigger flop than Britney. The fact that Britney outsold Xtina 2:1 in the 2000s, and then Xtina gets a comfortable lead this decade, shows how drastic her plunge to the bottom of the barrel truly is.

The true FOTP flop queen has emerged, and it’s Britney Bitch! whit1 

12 minutes ago, Liam said:

idk how Christina sold 3m considering Bionic, Lotus and Liberation all sold under 2 million TOGETHER

I think that number includes Burlesque which sold around 1 million records WW.

13 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I think that number includes Burlesque which sold around 1 million records WW.

oh fair. I wonder if this number only includes 2010s releases. I feel like Britney's catalogue is stronger

Just now, Liam said:

oh fair. I wonder if this number only includes 2010s releases. I feel like Britney's catalogue is stronger

Same honestly. Maybe Britney fans were pirating her music a little too much, whereas X fans did everything in their power to keep their fave from "plunging". lol2 

2 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

We all know the reason she outsold Britney single-wise but slay a biT @ those album receipts.clap3

And? She made “Say Something” a hit after it was re-recorded. More power to ha! Also “Scream and shout” is included in Britney’s total so this isn’t really an excuse rav2  

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

I guess Britney just feels bigger because her hits came as singles from her own albums while Christina's were mostly features that weren't on hers.

Yet Xtina’s albums sold more rav2 

16 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Because she released more, and one of them being a film musical with a $100m+ campaign behind it. ari5 Femme Fatale was still somewhat of a success, the last 3 studio albums by Christna were nowhere near that level.

Femme fatale had a big radio push in the U.S and included 3 top tens and it still couldn’t even sell 800k in the U.S. and it did piss poor worldwide. rav2 We can analyze the numbers all we want. Britney hasn’t been selling since 2008 and that’s the true tea. rav2  

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

scream1@Vesper when he got the memo from Chartmasters and Mediatraffic ny1 

Xtina has 4 albums including a soundtrack vs. 3 solo Britney albums. I remain unbothered because Xtina is still considered the biggest flop of all the major pop girls. ari5 

And I thought chartsmaster was unreliable? I guess these numbers are shit according to your own words kylie1 

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Xtina has 4 albums including a soundtrack vs. 3 solo Britney albums. I remain unbothered because Xtina is still considered the biggest flop of all the major pop girls. ari5 

And I thought chartsmaster was unreliable? I guess these numbers are shit according to your own words kylie1 

I never said anything about Mediatraffic, which is the source reporting the album sales. Stop diverting. I know it’s tough when ur slapped with receipts like this. Who would’ve thought in 2010 that by 2019 Xtina would have sold more than britney this decade. ny2 my how the karma worked out just fine 

Just now, Agugaga said:

I never said anything about Mediatraffic, which is the source reporting the album sales. Stop diverting. I know it’s tough when ur slapped with receipts like this. Who would’ve thought in 2010 that by 2019 Xtina would have sold more than britney this decade. ny2 my how the karma worked out just fine 

4 albums vs. 3 ari2

isnt that the whole basis of your argument that “Britney only sold more Bc she released more”? Well in this case, Xtina only sold more because she released more, including a soundtrack which has Cher’s name attached to it. ari11 Facts are facts. 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

4 albums vs. 3 ari2

isnt that the whole basis of your argument that “Britney only sold more Bc she released more”? Well in this case, Xtina only sold more because she released more, including a soundtrack which has Cher’s name attached to it. ari11 Facts are facts. 

I’m only giving you what you’ve been serving for years. oprah14 

Plus the gap between them is over 500k. in pure album sales. Can Britney even sell 500k in 2019? rav2 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.