Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Trump threatens to close border entirely if wall is not built

1 hour ago, River Song said:

Can he even do that, cuz he seems to think all he has to so is say something to make it happen, as if he hasn't been check left and right by checks and balances um1

unfortunately, he can. the US customs have been a mess ever since Trump got in power... a lot of discrimination against non-US citizens (even if you're from an ally country like Australia for e.g.), i experienced it first-hand when i went to see xtina back in Sep. i thought i was the only one, but apparently someone from Norway also was treated like a criminal... and passport held against people's will and locked into this room without telling us why we're there for interrogation laughcry1.  

the Norway guy was not allowed into US and was forced to fly back to Norway... after reading that story im glad i didn't act out cuz i was pretty pissed about being held and passport taken from me, i thought US was like a developed country (this kind of thing happens to me  if I go to underdeveloped countries) and wouldn't do this kind of thing. but i wanted to see xtina so i just stayed calm and remained docile, but internally i was fuming and was ready to explode any moment. 

12 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

He also threatened to cut off aid to various South American counties. What President Fuckknuckle is leaving out is that the money is already allocated in the Federal Budget, and he can’t decide to just cut it off. 

Which, if we focused more on we would probably have less people immigrating to the US in the first place. But of course, Trump wants a wall because his penis is small. 

2 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Which, if we focused more on we would probably have less people immigrating to the US in the first place. But of course, Trump wants a wall because his penis is small. 

That, at to be frank, I happen to be of the mindset that these immigrants bring with them opportunity to this country. No, they might not achieve anything, but their children might, and so might their children. They might invent the next technological breakthrough. They might be the next Americans on the moon. But President Fuckwit and his sheep want to stick their dicks in old, failed concepts from another age.

They're literally undoing every pillar of stability that's kept the world at a tenuous peace for the past seventy years, and they don't care. I tried to hope that some of them could be reasoned with, that some were worth a shit. But I found out that's what they're worth: shit.  

12 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

That, at to be frank, I happen to be of the mindset that these immigrants bring with them opportunity to this country. No, they might not achieve anything, but their children might, and so might their children. They might invent the next technological breakthrough. They might be the next Americans on the moon. But President Fuckwit and his sheep want to stick their dicks in old, failed concepts from another age.

They're literally undoing every pillar of stability that's kept the world at a tenuous peace for the past seventy years, and they don't care. I tried to hope that some of them could be reasoned with, that some were worth a shit. But I found out that's what they're worth: shit.  

I definitely think they have every right to immigrate to the US and have a chance to grow a livelihood. I'm just saying this whole wall thing is trying to solve a problem multiple steps too late. I'm totally fine with people immigrating to the US, but if they want less people coming in so badly, there more efficient (and probably less expensive) way to do that is to help stabilize their places of origin so they aren't fleeing from war, violence, and poverty. That is a much better investment than a huge wall that will cost billions now and for generations (and will maybe stop 5% of illegal immigrants from coming over the borer).

This administration is poisoning this country and destabilizing everything. They're full of vitriol and false information. Lindsay Graham thinks Islamic terrorists are coming over the southern border because he's an old white idiot whose worldview is the size of whatever Carolina he's from. 

7 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Lindsay Graham thinks Islamic terrorists are coming over the southern border because he's an old white idiot whose worldview is the size of whatever Carolina he's from. 

His name triggers me. He strikes me as one of these men that get arrested cruising in public bathrooms. 

1 minute ago, Darth Sidious said:

His name triggers me. He strikes me as one of these men that get arrested cruising in public bathrooms. 

He truly made my "fuck off" list after his violent outburst in the Kavanaugh hearings (in defense of K). He's a toad from a Hieronymus Bosch painting.

14 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Get where you need to and SOON

I wanted to visit Las Vegas and spend some money there and have fun but I've already decided to leave my parents house and start to be independent so I think I should spend all that money in furniture, an apartment, a car, etc

USA can wait

aretha1

8 hours ago, Sugar Baby said:

I wanted to visit Las Vegas and spend some money there and have fun but I've already decided to leave my parents house and start to be independent so I think I should spen all that money in forniture, an apartment, a car, etc

USA can wait

aretha1

Definitely get furniture. My parents didn't have that til shortly before I was born 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.